VP, Business Development
Cancer Treatment Centers of America® (CTCA®) takes a unique and integrative approach to cancer care. Our patient-centered care model is founded on a commitment to personalized medicine, tailoring a combination of treatments to the needs of each individual patient. At the same time, we support patients’ quality of life by offering therapies designed to help them manage the side effects of treatment, addressing their physical, spiritual and emotional needs, so they are better able to stay on their treatment regimens and get back to life. At the core of our whole-person approach is what we call the Mother Standard® of care, so named because it requires that we treat our patients, and one another, like we would want our loved ones to be treated. This innovative approach has earned our hospitals a Best Place to Work distinction and numerous accreditations. Each of us has a stake in the successful outcomes of every patient we treat. Job Description:
Cancer care is all we do
Hope in healing
The VP Business Development works closely with senior leadership to drive the regional business strategy of the Philadelphia Comprehensive Care and Research Center. This senior level strategist is part of a core team that evaluates and executes business development opportunities that drive regional growth and profitability. The VP Business Development will provide recommendations, based upon research and analysis, for potential transactions including acquisitions, mergers, joint ventures, partnerships, and other market expansion opportunities.
- Ideal candidate will have demonstrated healthcare provider experience leading the due diligence, analysis, negotiation, and contracts for mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, and strategic partnerships. Ideally, has experience structuring relationship with geographically dispersed healthcare organizations.
- 3-5 years healthcare provider business development and/or finance transactional experience required with strong knowledge of the healthcare market, competitive landscape and trends. Ideal candidate will have experience working in the healthcare practice of a top tier consulting firm.
- Ability to create stellar business plans justifying growth initiatives related to organic or inorganic growth and corresponding capital dollars needed.
- Strong understanding of contracting principles
- Strong experience negotiating, documenting and executing transactions
- Excellent business acumen, analytical capability and negotiation skills
- Outstanding presentation skills, including the ability to create professional presentations that clearly convey the "ask" with communication skills that enable persuasion and engagement of key audiences, including Shareholders, Board of Directors, Executive Teams and external customers
- Experience building a first-class team and fostering a learning/teamwork environment that holds people accountable for achieving results
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economic, or Accounting with strong quantitative orientation required.
- Master’s degree in Business Administration required
Each CTCA employee is a Stakeholder, driven to make a true difference and help win the fight against cancer. Each day is a challenge, but this unique experience comes with rewards that you may never have thought possible. To ensure each team member brings his or her best self, we offer exceptional support and immersive training to encourage your personal and professional growth. If you’re ready to be part of something bigger and work with a passionate, dynamic group of care professionals, we invite you to join us. Visit: Jobs.cancercenter.com to begin your journey.
We win together
Visit: Jobs.cancercenter.com to begin your journey.