Cancer Treatment Centers of America® (CTCA®) takes a unique and integrative approach to cancer care. Our patient-centered care model is founded on a commitment to personalized medicine, tailoring a combination of treatments to the needs of each individual patient. At the same time, we support patients’ quality of life by offering therapies designed to help them manage the side effects of treatment, addressing their physical, spiritual and emotional needs, so they are better able to stay on their treatment regimens and get back to life. At the core of our whole-person approach is what we call the Mother Standard® of care, so named because it requires that we treat our patients, and one another, like we would want our loved ones to be treated. This innovative approach has earned our hospitals a Best Place to Work distinction and numerous accreditations. Each of us has a stake in the successful outcomes of every patient we treat. Job Description:
Cancer care is all we do
Hope in healing
The Pharmacy Technician is a Registered Pharmacy Technician who assists pharmacists in preparing and distributing medications, maintaining the drug inventory, and maintaining patient billing records. Ensure compliance with clinical and regulatory requirements. Other duties as assigned. Works only under the supervision of a Pharmacist. Pharmacy technicians do not perform duties that can legally be performed by a pharmacist.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- National Certified Pharmacy Technician required
- Valid Oklahoma Pharmacy Technician permit required
- Strong background or interest in oncology pharmacy preferred
- Two years pharmacy technical experience preferred
- Experience managing inventory levels
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to interact with a wide variety of individuals and handle several complex situations simultaneously
- Demonstrates the ability to utilize critical thinking and apply sound clinical judgment and assessment skills for decision making
- Clear understanding of technician - related pharmacy law
- Lifting/carrying of objects up to 50lbs or more
Each CTCA employee is a Stakeholder, driven to make a true difference and help win the fight against cancer. Each day is a challenge, but this unique experience comes with rewards that you may never have thought possible. To ensure each team member brings his or her best self, we offer exceptional support and immersive training to encourage your personal and professional growth. If you’re ready to be part of something bigger and work with a passionate, dynamic group of care professionals, we invite you to join us. Visit: Jobs.cancercenter.com to begin your journey.
We win together
Visit: Jobs.cancercenter.com to begin your journey.