Technician, Environmental Services
Cancer Treatment Centers of America® (CTCA®) takes a unique and integrative approach to cancer care. Our patient-centered care model is founded on a commitment to personalized medicine, tailoring a combination of treatments to the needs of each individual patient. At the same time, we support patients’ quality of life by offering therapies designed to help them manage the side effects of treatment, addressing their physical, spiritual and emotional needs, so they are better able to stay on their treatment regimens and get back to life. At the core of our whole-person approach is what we call the Mother Standard® of care, so named because it requires that we treat our patients, and one another, like we would want our loved ones to be treated. This innovative approach has earned our hospitals a Best Place to Work distinction and numerous accreditations. Each of us has a stake in the successful outcomes of every patient we treat. Job Description:
Cancer care is all we do
Hope in healing
EVS Full Time
Shift: Monday-Friday, 3:00pm- 11:30pm
Position includes regular discharge, patient/guest room, restroom, departmental, general cleaning, Surgical department (including ORs) and other assigned scheduled cleaning tasks. All work is teamwork in an effort to provide non-medical sanitation support as done in accordance with standard procedures of the environmental services department in accordance with the hospital objectives. Use of cleaning equipment, commercial vacuums and all necessary tools, products and supplies.
- Responsible for completing general cleaning duties in the following areas: Surgery, patient rooms, isolation rooms, outpatient accommodations, offices, ancillary departments, public restrooms, elevators, stairwells, kitchen and break rooms. Arrange rooms to its original state upon completion.
- Cleans equipment and store properly daily. Clean vacuum filters daily. Notify supervisor or manager of equipment in need of repair. May perform other duties as assigned.
- Assists in cleaning of emergency spills (chemo) observed or upon request. Discuss all isolation, chem./radiation case rooms with nursing to establish the safety and cleaning procedures for those specific rooms and what type of PPE may be necessary. Use personal protective equipment and actions when working with hazardous materials, including all cleaning chemicals.
- Attend all departmental and organizational meetings.
- Experience in Healthcare Environmental Services is preferred
- High School diploma or GED preferred
Each CTCA employee is a Stakeholder, driven to make a true difference and help win the fight against cancer. Each day is a challenge, but this unique experience comes with rewards that you may never have thought possible. To ensure each team member brings his or her best self, we offer exceptional support and immersive training to encourage your personal and professional growth. If you’re ready to be part of something bigger and work with a passionate, dynamic group of care professionals, we invite you to join us. Visit: Jobs.cancercenter.com to begin your journey.
We win together
Visit: Jobs.cancercenter.com to begin your journey.