Cancer Treatment Centers of America® (CTCA®) takes a unique and integrative approach to cancer care. Our patient-centered care model is founded on a commitment to personalized medicine, tailoring a combination of treatments to the needs of each individual patient. At the same time, we support patients’ quality of life by offering therapies designed to help them manage the side effects of treatment, addressing their physical, spiritual and emotional needs, so they are better able to stay on their treatment regimens and get back to life. At the core of our whole-person approach is what we call the Mother Standard® of care, so named because it requires that we treat our patients, and one another, like we would want our loved ones to be treated. This innovative approach has earned our hospitals a Best Place to Work distinction and numerous accreditations. Each of us has a stake in the successful outcomes of every patient we treat. Job Description:
Cancer care is all we do
Hope in healing
**This position will require the employee to reside near a facility: Goodyear, AZ or Madison, WI**
The Systems Administrator is responsible for automating, provisioning, configuring, operating, assisting, supporting and maintaining the server infrastructure to ensure systems are secure, reliable, available, and perform optimally in accordance with Standard Operating Procedures (SOP). The candidate must be able to perform in both a proactive and reactive manner. The candidate will be proactively monitoring the server infrastructure as well as responding to alerts and handling tickets/requests in order to resolve issues in respect to SLAs. This position participates in on-call rotation that requires after-hours support and may also adjust work hours to perform maintenance tasks at times least impactful to customers.
- Build, administer, maintain, and support Windows based servers in a physical or virtual environment. This includes capacity planning, disk space management, forecasting, asset management, performance management, and problem-solving.
- Use monitoring tools to analyze performance in order to proactively identify possible issues and resolve. Tools to also be used to understand infrastructure and to optimize network in order to increase performance.
- Accurately document procedures, problems, and tasks and participate in completing problem/service request tickets. Design methods and respond to alerts in responsible areas in order to resolve or prevent issues in a timely fashion.
- Be an ambassador to the team in order to work with stakeholders on understanding their needs and concerns. Clearly communicate with stakeholders at a non-technical level to build confidence and trust.
- Travel if needed to the data center or other location for any physical builds, removals, or maintenance as required for the role.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or Computer Information or equivalent experience in the appropriate fields is required.
- 3+ years server support experience required in a mid to large environment.
- IT experience within a multi-facility healthcare organization is preferred.
- Microsoft Certifications: MCSA
- Microsoft Certifications: MCSE preferred.
- 2+ years prior desktop support experience required in a mid to large environment.
- 1+ years monitoring experience.
- Experience troubleshooting hardware/software issues.
- Strong knowledge and hands on experience of Microsoft Operating systems and VMWARE.
- Strong knowledge and hands on experience with server hardware, preferably Cisco UCS and HP DL
- Active Directory administration experience.
- Self-motivated with ability to work with minimal direction to prioritize and execute tasks.
- Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Understanding of system monitoring/analysis tools and SNMP/WMI - preferably Solarwinds.
- Intermediate VBScript/PowerShell scripting knowledge preferred.
- Intermediate SQL knowledge preferred.
Each CTCA employee is a Stakeholder, driven to make a true difference and help win the fight against cancer. Each day is a challenge, but this unique experience comes with rewards that you may never have thought possible. To ensure each team member brings his or her best self, we offer exceptional support and immersive training to encourage your personal and professional growth. If you’re ready to be part of something bigger and work with a passionate, dynamic group of care professionals, we invite you to join us. Visit: Jobs.cancercenter.com to begin your journey.
We win together
Visit: Jobs.cancercenter.com to begin your journey.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: JR-02063