Sr. Total Rewards Analyst
Cancer Treatment Centers of America® (CTCA®) takes a unique and integrative approach to cancer care. Our patient-centered care model is founded on a commitment to personalized medicine, tailoring a combination of treatments to the needs of each individual patient. At the same time, we support patients’ quality of life by offering therapies designed to help them manage the side effects of treatment, addressing their physical, spiritual and emotional needs, so they are better able to stay on their treatment regimens and get back to life. At the core of our whole-person approach is what we call the Mother Standard® of care, so named because it requires that we treat our patients, and one another, like we would want our loved ones to be treated. This innovative approach has earned our hospitals a Best Place to Work distinction and numerous accreditations. Each of us has a stake in the successful outcomes of every patient we treat. Job Description:
Cancer care is all we do
Hope in healing
This position is responsible for supporting CTCA’s compensation strategy and day-to-day operations through in-depth analysis, technical support, project management and relationship building. Stakeholders in this role assist with planning, design, analysis, modeling, and supporting key projects, including program implementation, across the enterprise. In addition, this role will support consistent and effective implementation plans in compliance with applicable laws and regulations and introduce innovative and efficient process improvements.
- Provides analytical and consultative services in designing, delivering and administering compensation strategy and programs. Assists Compensation Department leadership with planning, developing, and implementing new and revised compensation programs, policies, and procedures at the corporate level and across CTCA.
- Acts as a contact and liaison in the Talent department for compensation related functions. Evaluates jobs through competitive market analysis and job evaluation. Responsible for Job description maintenance, FLSA determination, market pricing and all compensation related questions. Assures compensation programs are consistently administered in compliance with company policies and legislation.
- May administer annual merit increase process for the corporate office and other locations as requested. Makes recommendations on adjustments to the salary structure and implements changes. Assists with annual Executive Incentive program and Total Compensation statements.
- Reviews employee information and online forms to ensure compliance with compensation policies and procedures. Runs system reports to perform analysis, equity reviews and maintain data integrity in HRIS system. Assists in the development of Performance and Increase measurements.
- Develops excellent relationships with corporate and operations stakeholders, supported by excellent customer service. Works with corporate & hospital Talent disciplines to deliver compensation solutions.
- Assists with the development of compensation training to educate Talent and management on compensation policies, processes and practices. This includes orientation materials and Total Compensation program development, salary administration guidelines, etc.
- BS/BA degree, preferably with a human resources or finance related concentration, or equivalent experience.
- Master’s degree preferred
- 4-6 years of progressive compensation experience, including experience with the design and administration of incentive plans
- Healthcare experience a plus
- CCP certification a plus
Knowledge and Skills
- Must have a strong background in compensation administration and market analysis.
- Knowledge of multi-evaluation plans helpful.
- Must have strong written and communications skills and be able to work well with Sr. level managers.
- Strong knowledge of Excel and comfort with HRIS systems and report writing necessary.
- Must have excellent customer service orientation and be able to act as a specialist regarding compensation issues.
- Strong project management experience * Excellent organizational and time management skills with careful attention to detail
- Strong reasoning, technical and analytical skills
- Strong interest in producing high quality work with a focus on continuous improvement through the identification of best practices
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team within a dynamic environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft programs
- ADP/Workday experience a plus.
- Experience with database development and management (Access preferred).
Each CTCA employee is a Stakeholder, driven to make a true difference and help win the fight against cancer. Each day is a challenge, but this unique experience comes with rewards that you may never have thought possible. To ensure each team member brings his or her best self, we offer exceptional support and immersive training to encourage your personal and professional growth. If you’re ready to be part of something bigger and work with a passionate, dynamic group of care professionals, we invite you to join us. Visit: Jobs.cancercenter.com to begin your journey.
We win together
Visit: Jobs.cancercenter.com to begin your journey.