Sr Rep, Culinary Service
We Fight Cancer: Care That Never Quits®
Cancer Treatment Centers of America® (CTCA®) delivers an extraordinary patient experience we call Patient Empowered Care®. We deliver state-of-the-art, high quality care through an integrative model where a team of experts puts patients at the center of their own care. Every day, you will help patients win the fight against cancer. Every day is challenging and rewarding beyond your imagination.
A Culture of Teamwork, Empowerment & Development
CTCA provides Stakeholders with exceptional support and easy access to a wide range of tools and resources they need to bring the best of themselves, every day. Our benefits, wellness, and compensation programs lead the market. We provide extensive training and career development opportunities that encourage professional and personal growth—it is a point of pride. We empower our Stakeholders to deliver the highest standard of care, which we call the Mother Standard®.
Provide leadership to all food service stakeholders to ensure accountability, helps resolve day to day operational barriers. Conducts quality and safety audits daily per shift. Supports food service stakeholders with a focus on food quality, retail labeling, break coverage, gaps in service, customer service and overall food service operations. Ensures the safest experience for all culinary staff and guests. Provides customers with prompt enthusiastic service, quality food and beverage options, with focus on safety and sanitation.
- Validates and provides on the job training to ensure safe practices with a focus on inpatient regulations
- Inpatient meals- Receive orders, maintain integrity of patient diet orders, adhere to all dietetic and food service competencies
- Stocking-all areas that are serviced by the culinary department, paper goods, retail food and beverage following ServSafe FIFO (First In First Out) guidelines. Checking for expiration dates.
- Temperature validation- validation of all temperature-controlled equipment and food and beverage items, temperature log adherence using ServSafe guidelines as reference.
- Sanitation ensuring proper sanitation of entire work station and area, dishes, hand hygiene, guest contact surfaces and as instructed by leadership using ServSafe as reference.
- Cash Register Functions- follows pricing structures, charge each customer appropriately, follows all cash handling policies and guidelines to include end of shift reporting, deposit completion.
- Participation- Active participation and documentation of completion of hospital and department required continuing education, quality improvement initiatives and maintains patient confidentiality according to HIPPA
- High School Diploma or GED Equivalent is required
- At least 1 (One) year of Food Service experience is required
- Maricopa County Department of Health Approved Food Handlers Card (ServSafe preferred)
The Best Place to Work
We call ourselves Stakeholders because we all have a stake in the care and success of every patient. Today, CTCA Stakeholders deliver healing and hope to patients fighting complex and advanced cancer in Atlanta, GA, Chicago, IL, Philadelphia, PA, Phoenix, AZ and Tulsa, OK. Each of our hospitals earned a Best Place to Work distinction and receives numerous accreditations that celebrate our culture of clinical quality, innovation, high performance and wellness.
Beyond The Resume, What We Look For
We select people with talent—people who thrive in an environment of continuous improvement. We are creative and resourceful problem solvers. We are inventors and innovators. As a CTCA Stakeholder, you make the difference in the life of a patient.
Do you see yourself working with a passionate team in a dynamic, high growth environment? Visit www.cancercenter.com/careers to begin your journey.