Sr. Quality Assurance Analyst
We Fight Cancer: Care That Never Quits®
Cancer Treatment Centers of America® (CTCA®) delivers an extraordinary patient experience we call Patient Empowered Care®. We deliver state-of-the-art, high quality care through an integrative model where a team of experts puts patients at the center of their own care. Every day, you will help patients win the fight against cancer. Every day is challenging and rewarding beyond your imagination.
A Culture of Teamwork, Empowerment & Development
CTCA provides Stakeholders with exceptional support and easy access to a wide range of tools and resources they need to bring the best of themselves, every day. Our benefits, wellness, and compensation programs lead the market. We provide extensive training and career development opportunities that encourage professional and personal growth—it is a point of pride. We empower our Stakeholders to deliver the highest standard of care, which we call the Mother Standard®.
The Sr Quality Assurance (QA) Analyst is responsible for the consistent, effective deployment of the QA function in IS implementation projects, from commercial applications and custom-developed software to infrastructure, network and security requirements. A deep understanding of QA methodologies, automated tools and best practices is necessary as well as the ability to mentor less senior QA Analysts to ensure CTCA’s QA standards are upheld
- Review requirements, use cases and conceptual/functional design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback to project team
- Identify appropriate test strategies, test environment requirements and activities based on application-specific and functional characteristics
- Follow QA standards/best practices with defined benchmarks and measures
- Utilize QA tools to reduce dependence on specialized product knowledge
- Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans/scripts
- Estimate, prioritize, plan, schedule, and coordinate testing activities
- Recommend project assignments for and provide guidance to less senior and/or contract QA Analysts
- Facilitate the root cause analyses of non-conforming software
- Work closely with project team to articulate QA plans so that decisions can be made based on the potential risks such as testing coverage, sampling, boundary conditions, etc.
- Operate assertively and as a team player that is looking out for the best interest of the company at large
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
- Perform other job-related duties and responsibilities as may be assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related subject is required, Masters Degree in Computer Science or related subject is preferred
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in software quality assurance (SQA) is required
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in software development environment is required
- Strong knowledge of SQA methodologies, automated tools and processes
- Quality certification preferred
- Experience in writing clear, concise, and comprehensive test plans and test scripts
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
- Experience working with Agile / Scrum development process
- Experience with performance and security testing
- Experience with mentoring
- Understanding of software development lifecycle (SDLC) methodologies and aligning testing methodologies accordingly
- Competency in active listening and relationship building, and ability to convey CTCA brand and culture in all projects
- Great attention to detail and a results-driven approach
- Ability to function in a self-directed manner, organize work tasks and information efficiently, monitor quality/effectiveness, collaborate within and across teams, and execute timely and accurate follow-through
- Experience with testing on multiple desktop and mobile platforms (Windows, Mac, Android, iOS), both on-premise and cloud/hosted
- Experience with issue management software (TFS, JIRA Microsoft Test Manager) and agile methodologies
- A working knowledge of organization policies, procedures and generally accepted Quality Assurance practices
- Ability to successfully organize, and support multiple projects in a deadline-driven environment
- Outstanding problem-solving skills
- Exceptional attention to detail and the ability to look at a process multiple times with the same amount of scrutiny
- Self-motivated, flexible, high integrity and ability to adapt to a constantly changing environment
- Ability to deal with the pressure of strict time constraints
- Communication skills and ability to work collaboratively with other departments
- Experience in healthcare desired
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain strong customer relationships throughout project lifecycle
The Best Place to Work
We call ourselves Stakeholders because we all have a stake in the care and success of every patient. Today, CTCA Stakeholders deliver healing and hope to patients fighting complex and advanced cancer in Atlanta, GA, Chicago, IL, Philadelphia, PA, Phoenix, AZ and Tulsa, OK. Each of our hospitals earned a Best Place to Work distinction and receives numerous accreditations that celebrate our culture of clinical quality, innovation, high performance and wellness.
Beyond The Resume, What We Look For
We select people with talent—people who thrive in an environment of continuous improvement. We are creative and resourceful problem solvers. We are inventors and innovators. As a CTCA Stakeholder, you make the difference in the life of a patient.
Do you see yourself working with a passionate team in a dynamic, high growth environment? Visit www.cancercenter.com/careers to begin your journey.