Sr. Product Manager
Cancer Treatment Centers of America® (CTCA®) takes a unique and integrative approach to cancer care. Our patient-centered care model is founded on a commitment to personalized medicine, tailoring a combination of treatments to the needs of each individual patient. At the same time, we support patients’ quality of life by offering therapies designed to help them manage the side effects of treatment, addressing their physical, spiritual and emotional needs, so they are better able to stay on their treatment regimens and get back to life. At the core of our whole-person approach is what we call the Mother Standard® of care, so named because it requires that we treat our patients, and one another, like we would want our loved ones to be treated. This innovative approach has earned our hospitals a Best Place to Work distinction and numerous accreditations. Each of us has a stake in the successful outcomes of every patient we treat. Job Description:
Cancer care is all we do
Hope in healing
The Ora Virtual Clinic Sr. Product Manager will build and oversee a suite of digital products designed to create sustainable value for Care, and will oversee the company’s virtual clinic custom application(s) and mobile presence ensuring that each is imagined, designed, and consistently functioning in an optimal fashion to achieve Ora’s strategic objectives and business KPIs.
The Sr. Product Manager is responsible for researching, developing, and launching an assorted set of digital products, ensuring they meet the diverse needs of patients, potential patients, providers, payors, employers, partners, and other consumers in the broad cancer community. The Sr. Product Manager will both participate in the strategic planning processes for Ora and will incorporate resultant strategic initiatives in the design and development process, leveraging capabilities of related entities where appropriate. With executive leadership, the Sr. Product Manager will help to position Ora to become a Silicon Valley-grade, technology-enabled, web and mobile-powered business.
In addition to the foregoing, the Sr. Product Manager will develop or ensure development of various capabilities that support Ora service offerings and product sales. Further, the Sr. Product Manager will serve as the primary technical interface with the external design firm and the internal tool development team to ensure that all digital tools offer a modern, fresh, effective, and high-functioning experience, ensuring ongoing expansion and improvement of consumer appeal, traffic generation, content, and functional capabilities.
In order to effectively identify and advance relevant and desirable products, the Sr. Product Manager will maintain a working knowledge of cancer care services, protocols, products, standards, and any other pertinent background to inspire relevant Ora products, without limiting product ideation to items or approaches commonly used in the healthcare sector.
- Ensure that at a minimum, digital platforms and apps support Virtual Clinic team members to deliver member services such as capabilities for scheduling and/or requisitioning virtual oncology services and in-person physician/other provider services, navigating benefits, include educational content, a Network provider portal, a patient portal and providing ongoing case management.
- For potential products, outline the scope, vision, human resource requirements, technology requirements, other supporting infrastructure, licensure or certification requirements, quality assurance protocols, operational mechanisms, potential market segments, use cases, and sales platform requirements (if any).
- For each product/service, develop and clearly communicate a product roadmap, immediate development plans, tradeoffs to consider, and intended results.
- Segment potential users on both sides of the business, developing profiles and prioritizing addressable pain points.
- Identify costs to deliver/acquire/produce as well as comparator pricing where relevant. Develop recommendations on strategic decisions such as build-or-buy, website-or-app, and tiering paid offerings.
- Develop processes to test, launch, and measure utilization/adoption of new products/services.
- Establish product KPIs, create systems to measure them, and set goals to improve them.
- Develop hypotheses and run tests using data-driven agile development and rapid prototyping methods
- Establish adoption/utilization goals.
- Conduct research on various stakeholders and end-users (including physicians, administrators, patients, caretakers)
Skills, Education and Additional Information
- Undergraduate degree required
- 2-5+ years of Product Management experience
- Experience managing a cross-functional team of engineers, developers, graphic designers, QA, and data scientists
- Experience building both B2B and consumer products from the ground up
- Demonstrated skill in working with small and large quantities of data, with ability to infer relationships from different types of data; SQL, Python experience preferred and familiarity with use cases for machine learning/predictive analytics is a plus
- Excellent oral and written communication skills required, including confidence and ability to present to executives and clients
- Ability to present complex value propositions and technical materials in an understandable fashion is required
- Entrepreneurial spirit with desire to work in fast-paced and intellectually rigorous environment
- Experience working with implementations of CRM software and/or telephony/call center software is a plus
- Experience working on building digital health products
- Experience working with complex healthcare service operations (e.g. telemedicine provider, diabetes prevention program, etc.) is a plus
- Passionate about addressing problems faced by patients, caretakers, and providers in the oncology ecosystem is a plus
Each CTCA employee is a Stakeholder, driven to make a true difference and help win the fight against cancer. Each day is a challenge, but this unique experience comes with rewards that you may never have thought possible. To ensure each team member brings his or her best self, we offer exceptional support and immersive training to encourage your personal and professional growth. If you’re ready to be part of something bigger and work with a passionate, dynamic group of care professionals, we invite you to join us. Visit: Jobs.cancercenter.com to begin your journey.
We win together
Visit: Jobs.cancercenter.com to begin your journey.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: JR-02810