Sr EVS Tech
Cancer Treatment Centers of America® (CTCA®) takes a unique and integrative approach to cancer care. Our patient-centered care model is founded on a commitment to personalized medicine, tailoring a combination of treatments to the needs of each individual patient. At the same time, we support patients’ quality of life by offering therapies designed to help them manage the side effects of treatment, addressing their physical, spiritual and emotional needs, so they are better able to stay on their treatment regimens and get back to life. At the core of our whole-person approach is what we call the Mother Standard® of care, so named because it requires that we treat our patients, and one another, like we would want our loved ones to be treated. This innovative approach has earned our hospitals a Best Place to Work distinction and numerous accreditations. Each of us has a stake in the successful outcomes of every patient we treat. Job Description:
Cancer care is all we do
Hope in healing
Hours: 2:15pm - 10:45pm, rotating wknds/holidays
Cleans and services hospital building areas, moves furniture, equipment and supplies in and around hospital departments, performs a variety of duties to maintain the hospital in an orderly, safe and sanitary condition.
After receiving instructions as to specific work assignment, assembles necessary cleaning supplies and equipment for transporting to the designated area.
Dry mops, wet mops and vacuums floors. Disinfects and cleans areas by scrubbing. Refinishes floors, extracting or shampooing carpets using Roto or extractor. Washes walls, cleans upholstery and furniture to the materials specifications. Removes and replaces soiled curtain and draperies using a stepladder. Other duties included: cleaning patients’ rooms, surgery suites, imaging, ER, stairwell, and hallway, etc.
Must be able to read, write and follow oral and written instructions.
Previous floor care experience.
Essential Physical Requirements:
- Heavy and frequent lifting and carrying of cleaning supplies and equipment that weigh up to 75 pounds.
- Considerable walking and standing.
- Pushing and pulling of mops and electric and battery powered equipment.
- Frequent stooping, kneeling and crouching in disposing of trash, mopping floors and cleaning hospital fixtures, also requiring frequent reaching and handling.
- Works inside and outside
- May be in frequent contact with glass, water and strong cleaning and disinfecting solutions.
- Ability to be stationary up to 8 hours per day.
- Ability to be mobile up to 8 hours per day.
- Ability to frequently perform tasks such as pushing and pulling (i.e. 75 pounds car, mop buckets, vacuums, etc.)
- Ability to frequently bend, stoop, bend, climb, twist and squat.
All employees with this job classification may have exposure to bloodborne pathogens or other
Each CTCA employee is a Stakeholder, driven to make a true difference and help win the fight against cancer. Each day is a challenge, but this unique experience comes with rewards that you may never have thought possible. To ensure each team member brings his or her best self, we offer exceptional support and immersive training to encourage your personal and professional growth. If you’re ready to be part of something bigger and work with a passionate, dynamic group of care professionals, we invite you to join us. Visit: Jobs.cancercenter.com to begin your journey.
We win together
Visit: Jobs.cancercenter.com to begin your journey.