Sr Analyst, Financial Planning & Analysis
SR FINANCIAL ANALYST
The Financial Analyst will play a key role in annual operating and capital budgeting, frequent forecasting, and ongoing variance analysis. The position provides reports, schedules, forecasts, and analyses for CTCA’s finance leadership. Prepares daily and monthly Dashboards for reporting purposes. Assists with month end close activities. While the responsibilities of this position may include any or all FP&A activities, the focus will be on analyzing and developing a complete financial understanding of the five Regional Physician Corporations.
- Bachelor Degree in Finance, Accounting, or Economics.
- 2 years required of Accounting/Finance experience as a financial analyst.
- Significant Healthcare Financial experience highly desirable, preferably from a hospital or Physician corporation.
- Budgeting and financial analysis experience required.
- Advanced Excel Skills associated with building robust models for business use. Workable knowledge of Word, PowerPoint, and Access.
- Good presentation, written and verbal communication skills. Ability to translate financial information to various business audiences to inform decision making and reach effective business solutions.
- Experience with ERP and budgeting systems is desirable.
- Must demonstrate initiative and problem-solving skills.
- Detail oriented, thorough, and analytical.
- Must seek varied perspectives and be transparent and objective.
- Able to maintain confidential information.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to investigate variances and reconcile financial numbers.
- Able to identify appropriate tools and approaches to utilize in performing work.
#LI - KE1