Sr Analyst, Clinical Business
We Fight Cancer: Care That Never Quits®
Cancer Treatment Centers of America® (CTCA®) delivers an extraordinary patient experience we call Patient Empowered Care®. We deliver state-of-the-art, high quality care through an integrative model where a team of experts puts patients at the center of their own care. Every day, you will help patients win the fight against cancer. Every day is challenging and rewarding beyond your imagination.
A Culture of Teamwork, Empowerment & Development
CTCA provides Stakeholders with exceptional support and easy access to a wide range of tools and resources they need to bring the best of themselves, every day. Our benefits, wellness, and compensation programs lead the market. We provide extensive training and career development opportunities that encourage professional and personal growth—it is a point of pride. We empower our Stakeholders to deliver the highest standard of care, which we call the Mother Standard®.
The Clinical Business Analyst reviews, analyzes, and evaluates user requests for enhancements, new applications and process improvements for a solution driven result enterprise wide. The role is responsible for business process analysis, standard documentation of requirements, support & problem solving and communication of changes in clinical applications. The role will partner with the other IS teams such as Clinical Informatics as well as hospital education teams. Role will require travel as needed for support of IS projects.
- Continuously monitor process work flows to improve the usability of existing applications and provide guidance on proposed new application solutions.
- Thoroughly analyze information gathered via interviews, document analysis, committee meetings, and task and workflow analysis.Reconcile gaps and distinguish user requests from the underlying needs by utilizing CTCA business requirement tools to document an overall solution for the customer.
- Conduct daily rounds and monthly shadowing of assigned internal customers to build relationships and identify areas of improvement to workflow and application functionality.Participates in monthly strategic meetings to share the outcome of the rounds with the other team members.
- Support clinicians & business functions by evaluating and correcting issues that arise using standard problem solving/troubleshooting methodology. Provide documentation of steps taken and escalating when necessary to enhance communication between IS and the hospital.
- Current Registered Nurse is required.
- BS in nursing or other clinical specialty. (ie. Pharmacy, Radiology, Med Technology, etc.) is required.
- Experience in hospital or clinical area of expertise is required
- Minimum of 2 years of project management, business process analysis and formal business communication is required.
- Ability to map real-life business practices to clinical applications.
- Excellent organizational, communication and problem-solving skills and able to manage multiple initiatives.
- Effective written, oral, interpersonal and relationship-building skills are required.
- Can conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
- Needs to have a solid understanding of appropriate clinical workflows, and package system implementations.
- Strong customer service orientation is required.
- Business Analyst certification is preferred.
The Best Place to Work
We call ourselves Stakeholders because we all have a stake in the care and success of every patient. Today, CTCA Stakeholders deliver healing and hope to patients fighting complex and advanced cancer in Atlanta, GA, Chicago, IL, Philadelphia, PA, Phoenix, AZ and Tulsa, OK. Each of our hospitals earned a Best Place to Work distinction and receives numerous accreditations that celebrate our culture of clinical quality, innovation, high performance and wellness.
Beyond The Resume, What We Look For
We select people with talent—people who thrive in an environment of continuous improvement. We are creative and resourceful problem solvers. We are inventors and innovators. As a CTCA Stakeholder, you make the difference in the life of a patient.
Do you see yourself working with a passionate team in a dynamic, high growth environment? Visit www.cancercenter.com/careers to begin your journey.