Cancer Treatment Centers of America® (CTCA®) takes a unique and integrative approach to cancer care. Our patient-centered care model is founded on a commitment to personalized medicine, tailoring a combination of treatments to the needs of each individual patient. At the same time, we support patients’ quality of life by offering therapies designed to help them manage the side effects of treatment, addressing their physical, spiritual and emotional needs, so they are better able to stay on their treatment regimens and get back to life. At the core of our whole-person approach is what we call the Mother Standard® of care, so named because it requires that we treat our patients, and one another, like we would want our loved ones to be treated. This innovative approach has earned our hospitals a Best Place to Work distinction and numerous accreditations. Each of us has a stake in the successful outcomes of every patient we treat. Job Description:
Cancer care is all we do
Hope in healing
This role is responsible for the design, development, and deployment of complex, custom websites, and custom solutions for social engagement. The role is responsible for consulting with internal team members and external vendors to appropriately design, build and manage websites and related services. Over time, this role will participate in strategy development, product development and consultations with internal customers and external partners at a high level. The ideal candidate is someone that wants to grow to be a valued, core member of our dynamic, energetic team - a partner and leader, as well as a developer bringing to market high-impact solutions.
Key responsibilities include:
- Analyzes business and user requirements, creates technical specifications and applies proven software engineering and agile methodologies to design, build and deploy software applications that achieve business objectives.
- Collaborates with other technical leaders on both web and mobile application designs across a broad range of development methodologies and tools to ensure the success and sustainability of those applications.
- Ensures delivery of business value in a timely cost-effective manner.
- Assists in developing project plans, providing technical solutions and effort estimations.
- Communicates complex, technical issues to technical project stakeholders by providing timely content and project work.
- Contributes, along with other team members, to the day-to-day operation of consumer-facing websites.
- Monitors progress of technical issue resolution and negotiate solutions as necessary.
- Understands relational data structures and technologies to design, develop, and query stored data.
- Provides reviews of technical deliverables and identifies gaps/areas for improvement.
- Maintains a current awareness of software development best practices.
- Provides detailed technical specifications required in each phase of the software development lifecycle and complies to internal standards and guidelines.
- Identifies opportunities to optimize the environment, and implements monitoring, quality and validation processes to ensure high availability and performance
- Provides post-implementation support; responds to problems quickly and provides both short- and long-term resolutions.
- Performs other duties and/or contributes to special projects as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Information Sciences and Technology or related field
- 7+ years of software development experience with increasing levels of responsibility for consumer facing software applications
- Demonstrated ability to design and develop both front-end and back-end software solutions including database design/implementation (i.e., "full-stack").
- Familiarity developing solutions using an MVC framework, Bootstrap and RESTful APIs
- Proven ability to develop scalable programs and deliver implementations leveraging .NET
- Multiple prior project experiences working on Agile teams
- Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
Additional Desired Qualifications
- Advanced skills in the use of Jira, Confluence and Slack for technical specifications, project coordination and documentation
- Multiple years of hands-on experience with SiteCore
- Experience developing consumer-facing applications that are deployed on Microsoft Azure
- Excellent understanding of web services, modular development, minimum viable product best practices, agile project management and release management
- Prior development experience with marketing ecosystem applications such as Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, plus Salesforce Sales, Chat and Community application integrations
Each CTCA employee is a Stakeholder, driven to make a true difference and help win the fight against cancer. Each day is a challenge, but this unique experience comes with rewards that you may never have thought possible. To ensure each team member brings his or her best self, we offer exceptional support and immersive training to encourage your personal and professional growth. If you’re ready to be part of something bigger and work with a passionate, dynamic group of care professionals, we invite you to join us. Visit: Jobs.cancercenter.com to begin your journey.
We win together
Visit: Jobs.cancercenter.com to begin your journey.