Senior Lawson Application Analyst
Cancer Treatment Centers of America® (CTCA®) takes a unique and integrative approach to cancer care. Our patient-centered care model is founded on a commitment to personalized medicine, tailoring a combination of treatments to the needs of each individual patient. At the same time, we support patients’ quality of life by offering therapies designed to help them manage the side effects of treatment, addressing their physical, spiritual and emotional needs, so they are better able to stay on their treatment regimens and get back to life. At the core of our whole-person approach is what we call the Mother Standard® of care, so named because it requires that we treat our patients, and one another, like we would want our loved ones to be treated. This innovative approach has earned our hospitals a Best Place to Work distinction and numerous accreditations. Each of us has a stake in the successful outcomes of every patient we treat. Job Description:
Cancer care is all we do
Hope in healing
The Sr. Lawson Applications Analyst is responsible for the review, analysis, and evaluation of user requests for enhancements, new functionality and process improvements for a solution driven result. The role is responsible for business process analysis, implementing standard documentation of requirements, support & problem solving and communication of changes in INFOR Lawson Financials and Supply Chain Application. The role will partner with the other IT teams, Site Liaisons and Corporate Finance and Supply Chain teams.
- Continuously monitor process work flows to improve the usability of existing applications and provide guidance on proposed new application solutions. Manage the implementation of application patches, testing and enhancements. Build reporting tools to support analytical needs.
- Thoroughly analyze information gathered via interviews, document analysis, task and workflow analysis, functionality utilization, and enhancement opportunities. Reconcile gaps, and distinguish user requests from the underlying needs by utilizing CTCA business requirement tools to document an overall solution for the customer
- Support financial analysts & business functions by evaluating and correcting issues that arises using standard problem solving/troubleshooting methodology. Provide documentation of steps taken and escalating when necessary to enhance communication between IT and the hospital.
- Experience with SQL - report writing
- Experience with Lawson on-premise and/or cloud based applications
- Proficient in IPA Workflow development/maintenance
- ERP system integrations and interfaces
- Experience with ERP Systems (Enterprise Resource Planner)
- Finance support experience preferred
- Business process analysis and formal business communication experience
- Ability to map real-life business practices to financial applications
- Excellent organizational, communication and problem-solving skills and able to manage multiple initiatives
- Effective written, oral, interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- Can conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Needs to have a solid understanding of appropriate financial workflows, and package system implementations.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Information Technology or Finance degree preferred.
- SQL, SSIS, SSRS preferred
Prolonged standing Weekly
Prolonged walking Monthly
Prolonged sitting Daily
Prolonged or repetitive seizing, holding, grasping, or otherwise working with hand(s)
Repetitive fingering, picking, pinching, or otherwise working with fingers
Prolonged eye strain through detail work, concentration or continual focusing
Talking: ability to express or exchange Ideas by means of spoken words
Hearing: ability to perceive the nature Of sounds by the ear
Eye/hand/foot coordination: performing
Work through using two or more
Near acuity: ability to see clearly at 20 inches or less
Accommodation: ability to adjust vision to bring objects into focus
Each CTCA employee is a Stakeholder, driven to make a true difference and help win the fight against cancer. Each day is a challenge, but this unique experience comes with rewards that you may never have thought possible. To ensure each team member brings his or her best self, we offer exceptional support and immersive training to encourage your personal and professional growth. If you’re ready to be part of something bigger and work with a passionate, dynamic group of care professionals, we invite you to join us. Visit: Jobs.cancercenter.com to begin your journey.
We win together
Visit: Jobs.cancercenter.com to begin your journey.