Sales Executive - Employer Outreach
Cancer Treatment Centers of America® (CTCA®) takes a unique and integrative approach to cancer care. Our patient-centered care model is founded on a commitment to personalized medicine, tailoring a combination of treatments to the needs of each individual patient. At the same time, we support patients’ quality of life by offering therapies designed to help them manage the side effects of treatment, addressing their physical, spiritual and emotional needs, so they are better able to stay on their treatment regimens and get back to life. At the core of our whole-person approach is what we call the Mother Standard® of care, so named because it requires that we treat our patients, and one another, like we would want our loved ones to be treated. This innovative approach has earned our hospitals a Best Place to Work distinction and numerous accreditations. Each of us has a stake in the successful outcomes of every patient we treat. Job Description:
Cancer care is all we do
Hope in healing
This role executes the day to day employer outreach and sales function for CTCA on a regional basis. The Manager of Employer Outreach and Sales maintains the relationship between CTCA and the employer community, understands what employers’ value and need, and develops strategies to meet those needs by providing and selling CTCA solutions: products, services, and outreach programs. The solutions include Centers of Excellence, 2nd Opinions, expedited access, screenings and other programs designed to serve employees and generate revenue. This position also supervises the relationship building programs of CTCA with employers. The Manager, Employer Outreach and Sales will manage Employer Engagement Senior Specialists and work with the VP Access and site leaders to set the strategy for the day-to-day activities of the Employer Engagement team
- Assess current hospital programs that lend themselves to employers
- Assist VP of Access with the setting and measuring of KPI’s for all Employer Outreach programs
- Monitor and track each program’s performance on an ongoing basis
- Seeks out new business by sourcing prospects (cold calls, warm calls, referrals, etc.), conducting introductory meetings, proposal meetings, and renewal meetings with businesses and organizations in order to generate and retain new business relationships.
- Responsible for meeting quota on assigned accounts within the territory on a quarterly, semi-annual, and annual basis
- Deepens client relationships through cross selling services with current business partners.
- Acts as the quarterback on the servicing team to meet client expectations and retain clients, including being an advocate for clients with internal constituencies.
- Responsible for prospecting and understanding the needs of regional and local employers
- Develop sales opportunities by identifying decision makers within potential accounts
- Introduce new and existing services to new prospects, with an emphasis on clearly defined features and benefits
- Support ongoing marketing efforts such as health fairs, screening events, exhibits and other events as part of the sales plan.
- Lead the development and presentation of proposals to support the sales process.
- Collaborating with senior executives to establish and execute a sales, revenue and relationship goals for the region
- Collaborate with appropriate team members to determine strategic sales approaches.
- Requires a minimum of a bachelor’s degree with a business, marketing or healthcare focus, master’s degree preferred
- A minimum of ten years of health care experience, background with health plan sales or benefit consulting preferred
- A minimum of seven years sales experience
- A minimum of five years’ experience working with HR and benefits professionals
- Vendor relationship management preferred
- Proven experience communicating with top executives and physicians
- Ability to establish strategic direction and commit to a long-range goal after analyzing information and assumptions
- Must be goal-oriented and demonstrate the ability to achieve goals in a team environment
- Possess creative thinking skills to navigate complicated situations with a strong ability to problem solve
- Ability to manage and motivate staff and resources consistent with organization goals
- Ability to work at a fast pace, prioritize multiple activities and respond in a timely manner to numerous requests
- Ability to manage through systems and influence direct and matrix partners to drive deliverables and results
- Exceptional relationship-building skills
Each CTCA employee is a Stakeholder, driven to make a true difference and help win the fight against cancer. Each day is a challenge, but this unique experience comes with rewards that you may never have thought possible. To ensure each team member brings his or her best self, we offer exceptional support and immersive training to encourage your personal and professional growth. If you’re ready to be part of something bigger and work with a passionate, dynamic group of care professionals, we invite you to join us. Visit: Jobs.cancercenter.com to begin your journey.
We win together
Visit: Jobs.cancercenter.com to begin your journey.