RN- Surgery (4-10's) $5K Sign On Bonus
Cancer Treatment Centers of America® (CTCA®) takes a unique and integrative approach to cancer care. Our patient-centered care model is founded on a commitment to personalized medicine, tailoring a combination of treatments to the needs of each individual patient. At the same time, we support patients’ quality of life by offering therapies designed to help them manage the side effects of treatment, addressing their physical, spiritual and emotional needs, so they are better able to stay on their treatment regimens and get back to life. At the core of our whole-person approach is what we call the Mother Standard® of care, so named because it requires that we treat our patients, and one another, like we would want our loved ones to be treated. This innovative approach has earned our hospitals a Best Place to Work distinction and numerous accreditations. Each of us has a stake in the successful outcomes of every patient we treat. Job Description:
Cancer care is all we do
Hope in healing
To direct the care of the perioperative patient through the nursing process and through collaboration with the patient, their family and other health care professionals. Provides leadership to non-licensed staff by setting an example of excellence.
- Current OK RN License
- Current BLS/ACLS required
- AORN-ASPAN certification preferred
- ONS chemotherapy/biotherapy provider preferred, required within 6 months of employment
- Recent experience in Perioperative Services strongly preferred
- Organization skills to coordinate patient care
- Verbal and interpersonal skills to support customer relations and communicate with other health care providers
- Ability to follow verbal instructions and read/comprehend written instructions
- Ability to perform computer charting
- Demonstrate knowledge of diagnostic tests and their effects on the patient
- Needs keen analytical and critical thinking skills to assess patient condition and provide appropriate response.
- Ability to prioritize patient care needs
- Ability to function calmly in an emergency situation
- Ability to follow and evaluate the nursing process in ongoing assessment according to unit policy, planning of care, provision of care and evaluation of the outcome
- The ability to take call is required
Each CTCA employee is a Stakeholder, driven to make a true difference and help win the fight against cancer. Each day is a challenge, but this unique experience comes with rewards that you may never have thought possible. To ensure each team member brings his or her best self, we offer exceptional support and immersive training to encourage your personal and professional growth. If you’re ready to be part of something bigger and work with a passionate, dynamic group of care professionals, we invite you to join us. Visit: Jobs.cancercenter.com to begin your journey.
We win together
Visit: Jobs.cancercenter.com to begin your journey.