RN - PACU Manager- $25,000 Sign-on Bonus
Cancer Treatment Centers of America® (CTCA®) takes a unique and integrative approach to cancer care. Our patient-centered care model is founded on a commitment to personalized medicine, tailoring a combination of treatments to the needs of each individual patient. At the same time, we support patients’ quality of life by offering therapies designed to help them manage the side effects of treatment, addressing their physical, spiritual and emotional needs, so they are better able to stay on their treatment regimens and get back to life. At the core of our whole-person approach is what we call the Mother Standard® of care, so named because it requires that we treat our patients, and one another, like we would want our loved ones to be treated. This innovative approach has earned our hospitals a Best Place to Work distinction and numerous accreditations. Each of us has a stake in the successful outcomes of every patient we treat. Job Description:
Cancer care is all we do
Hope in healing
$25,000 Sign on Bonus for Qualified Applicants!!
........18 month commitment........
Nurse Manager - Surgical Services
Full time Days
The Perioperative Nurse Manager is a Registered Nurse who is empowered to direct the delivery of personalized, comprehensive care to patients throughout the perioperative process. It is their responsibility to provide guidance and direct interaction with patients, their caregivers and their families as it pertains to their experiences in dealing with perioperative staff members.
Manages and oversees the coordination of educational activities encompassing clinical / non-clinical service activities in conjunction with the hospital education department.
Key Position Qualifications
· Graduate of an accredited program of nursing - BSN
· Three years previous management experience-healthcare preferred
· Active Registered Nurse (RN) license
· Current BLS certification
· Current ACLS certification
· AORN or ASPAN certification preferred
· Three to five years of operating room/PACU preferred
· A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required
· Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Able to interact with a wide variety of individuals and handle several complex situations simultaneously
· Demonstrates the willingness and ability to research learn and obtain knowledge for the performance of the position
· Demonstrates the ability to utilize critical thinking and apply sound clinical judgment and assessment skills for decision making
Each CTCA employee is a Stakeholder, driven to make a true difference and help win the fight against cancer. Each day is a challenge, but this unique experience comes with rewards that you may never have thought possible. To ensure each team member brings his or her best self, we offer exceptional support and immersive training to encourage your personal and professional growth. If you’re ready to be part of something bigger and work with a passionate, dynamic group of care professionals, we invite you to join us. Visit: Jobs.cancercenter.com to begin your journey.
We win together
Visit: Jobs.cancercenter.com to begin your journey.