We Fight Cancer: Care That Never Quits®
Cancer Treatment Centers of America® (CTCA®) delivers an extraordinary patient experience we call Patient Empowered Care®. We deliver state-of-the-art, high quality care through an integrative model where a team of experts puts patients at the center of their own care. Every day, you will help patients win the fight against cancer. Every day is challenging and rewarding beyond your imagination.
A Culture of Teamwork, Empowerment & Development
CTCA provides Stakeholders with exceptional support and easy access to a wide range of tools and resources they need to bring the best of themselves, every day. Our benefits, wellness, and compensation programs lead the market. We provide extensive training and career development opportunities that encourage professional and personal growth—it is a point of pride. We empower our Stakeholders to deliver the highest standard of care, which we call the Mother Standard®.
The Rep, Billing is responsible for timely and accurate claim creation and submission to all payers electronically utilizing the Patient Account system and Third Party Claim solution or through paper transmission in order to optimize reimbursement of CTCA hospital and physician accounts. Rep, Billing are specialized in either hospital or physician billing and may be proficient in both. Rep, Billing are responsible for the complete account cycle for all Medicare and Medicaid claims from insurance claim submission to account resolution. The Rep, Billing completes claim edits for each payer and resubmits claims as necessary. The Rep, Billing is responsible for billing the necessary claims with the appropriate CCI guidelines. The Rep, Billing review, correct, and rebill all claim rejections via the 277 reports received from the clearinghouse. The Rep, Billing report directly to the Hospital or Physician Billing Supervisor.
- Must be a High School graduate or equivalent with strong analytical skills. Associate Degree Preferred.
Must have minimum of 1-3 years’ experience in registration, collection and verification in a healthcare setting or similar service profession.
IL Medicaid experience highly desired
- Must have good written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have basic knowledge of medical terminology.
- Knowledge of PC and other office equipment with Windows experience a plus.
- Must have experience with ICD-10 coding, insurance terminology and ability to read an Explanation of Benefits.
- Must have basic knowledge of Medicare CCI edits.
- Must have outstanding telephone communication and customer service skills.
- Must be efficient, reliable, goal orientated and adaptable to change while maintaining productivity levels.
- Must be able to perform routine mathematical, color coding and alphabetizing functions.
- Must have excellent organizational skills, and be able to manage multiple priorities.
- Must be Team oriented.
- Must be courteous and professional.
- Capable of operating all required computer applications and new applications as they are implemented
- Maintains accurate patient demographics, patient confidentiality, insurance information
Routinely updates account comments of each account worked.
The Best Place to Work
We call ourselves Stakeholders because we all have a stake in the care and success of every patient. Today, CTCA Stakeholders deliver healing and hope to patients fighting complex and advanced cancer in Atlanta, GA, Chicago, IL, Philadelphia, PA, Phoenix, AZ and Tulsa, OK. Each of our hospitals earned a Best Place to Work distinction and receives numerous accreditations that celebrate our culture of clinical quality, innovation, high performance and wellness.
Beyond The Resume, What We Look For
We select people with talent—people who thrive in an environment of continuous improvement. We are creative and resourceful problem solvers. We are inventors and innovators. As a CTCA Stakeholder, you make the difference in the life of a patient.
Do you see yourself working with a passionate team in a dynamic, high growth environment? Visit www.cancercenter.com/careers to begin your journey.