Cancer care is all we do
Hope in healing
Cancer Treatment Centers of America® (CTCA), part of City of Hope, takes a unique and integrative approach to cancer care. Our patient-centered care model is founded on a commitment to personalized medicine, tailoring a combination of treatments to the needs of each individual patient. At the same time, we support patients’ quality of life by offering therapies designed to help them manage the side effects of treatment, addressing their physical, spiritual and emotional needs, so they are better able to stay on their treatment regimens and get back to life. At the core of our whole-person approach is what we call the Mother Standard® of care, so named because it requires that we treat our patients, and one another, like we would want our loved ones to be treated. This innovative approach has earned our hospitals a Best Place to Work distinction and numerous accreditations. Each of us has a stake in the successful outcomes of every patient we treat.
Cancer Treatment Centers of America® (CTCA), part of City of Hope, in suburban Atlanta (Newnan, GA) is currently seeking an outstanding Board Certified or Board Eligible Radiation Oncologist. We invite you to join us in making a difference in patient-centered cancer care!
CTCA Atlanta is part of a nationally accredited network of cancer hospitals and outpatient care centers employing top clinical talent and offering high-quality, evidence-based care to patients across the US. As an industry leader in patient satisfaction, we provide a coordinated approach to cancer care with comprehensive access to medical oncologists, radiation oncologists, gynecologic oncologists, surgical oncologists, breast surgeons and other subspecialist surgeons, a wide variety of medical specialists, and numerous hospital-based specialists. Our programs are supported by robust clinical trials and precision medicine programs and are complemented with an array of supportive therapies designed to enhance quality of life and manage side effects. We provide a compassionate environment that values and respects patients and their families. Every patient’s care plan is individualized to meet his or her needs and treatment goals.
OVERVIEW: Seeking a full-time generalist radiation oncologist to join a team of highly trained, board-certified radiation specialists, working in a state-of-the-art facility. Qualified candidates will also have the following interests and abilities:
- Ability to function actively and collegially using an evidence-based, multidisciplinary approach, collaborating with a fulsome cancer team to deliver outstanding patient care
- Willingness to fully embrace CTCA’s Mother Standard of care
- Commitment to being able, affable, and available in all professional endeavors
- Willingness to engage in practice-related activities, including program development, growth initiatives, and regular communication with referring physicians
- Interest in clinical trials and contributing to the development and/or expansion of innovative therapies, emerging treatment approaches, and diagnostic options
REQUIRED EDUCATION, TRAINING, and EXPERIENCE
- Doctor of Medicine (MD), Doctor of Osteopathy (DO), or equivalent
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Radiation Oncology
- Eligible to obtain or already hold an active Georgia medical license and DEA license
- Excellent clinical skills, including experience with SBRT, SRS, IMRT, IGRT, and brachytherapy
- Well versed in the state of cancer care, including the latest standards of care, research, and innovations
- Demonstrated ability to function as a team player
- Collegial and helpful with internal colleagues, referring physicians, and others
- Articulate and engaging with patients, families, and other caregivers, using understandable language and compassion at all times
- Confident yet humble manner that earns respect from patients and colleagues
COMPENSATION and BENEFITS HIGHLIGHTS
- Highly competitive compensation structure including productivity and performance incentives
- Opportunity for signing bonus and relocation reimbursement (when relevant)
- Substantial benefits package including Comprehensive Medical/Dental/Vision Plans with Health Savings/Flex Spending Accounts; Disability, Long-term Care, Life and AD&D; and 401(k) Savings and Retirement Plan
- Generous paid time off plan
- Paid malpractice coverage
- Professional expense reimbursement
- Exclusive relocation and transition support from CTCA’s Physician Services team
- Excellent quality of life
Become an engaged member of our collaborative, patient-focused and supportive team! Contact us at email@example.com
Placement within the identified pay range is based on individual and market factors including, but not limited to, experience, education, credentials (including licenses and certifications), geographic location, market competition, skill set (including market availability of required skills), assigned/anticipated job tasks, and level of responsibility. These factors are considered without regard to an individual’s status as a member of any protect group pursuant to federal, state, and/or local law.
We win together
Each CTCA employee is a Stakeholder, driven to make a true difference and help win the fight against cancer. Each day is a challenge, but this unique experience comes with rewards that you may never have thought possible. To ensure each team member brings his or her best self, we offer exceptional support and immersive training to encourage your personal and professional growth. If you’re ready to be part of something bigger and work with a passionate, dynamic group of care professionals, we invite you to join us.
Visit: Jobs.cancercenter.com to begin your journey.