We Fight Cancer: Care That Never Quits®
Cancer Treatment Centers of America® (CTCA®) delivers an extraordinary patient experience we call Patient Empowered Care®. We deliver state-of-the-art, high quality care through an integrative model where a team of experts puts patients at the center of their own care. Every day is purposeful. Every day, you will help patients win the fight against cancer. Every day is challenging and rewarding beyond your imagination.
The Best Place to Work
We call ourselves Stakeholders because we all have a stake in the care and success of every patient. Today, CTCA Stakeholders deliver healing and hope to patients fighting complex and advanced cancer in Atlanta, GA, Chicago, IL, Philadelphia, PA, Phoenix, AZ and Tulsa, OK. Each of our hospitals earned a Best Place to Work distinction and has received numerous accreditations that celebrate our culture of clinical quality, innovation, high performance and wellness.
A Culture of Teamwork, Empowerment & Development
CTCA provides Stakeholders with exceptional support and easy access to a wide range of tools and resources they need to bring the best of themselves, every day. Our benefits, wellness, and compensation programs lead the market. Imagine accessing your own personal health coach! We also provide extensive training and career development opportunities that encourage professional and personal growth,it is a point of pride. Those are just a few of the ways we empower our Stakeholders to deliver the highest standard of care that we call the Mother Standard®.
The Sr. Specialist, Quality & Value-Based Reporting leads/facilitates efforts associated with measuring, improving and reporting hospital, clinic and physician performances. This includes efforts to ensure professional practice regulatory compliance and internal and external quality dashboard reporting. This position facilitates quality improvement project scope definition, timeline development and monitoring along with documentation of outcomes. He/she prepares internal and external project reports through gathering, analyzing, and summarizing data and information for management, executive leadership, payor relations and board reporting. He/she must possess the ability to motivate and influence stakeholders working with cross-functional standing and ad-hoc teams across multiple levels of the organization to effectively understand challenges, formulate creative options, and implement measurable solutions.
Key Position Qualifications
- BA/BS in business, healthcare, finance other related field required. Masters degree preferred.
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in healthcare, clinical or quality preferred.
- Must have 1-2+ years in project management experience preferably in a healthcare related setting.
- Ability to manage internal communications and collaborate with stakeholders within the entire organization.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to interact with all levels of the organization as well as outside vendors and others.
- Ability to work in matric environment; lead through influence.
- Ability to facilitate meetings and lead teams.
- Strong customer focus.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook); experience with Access, Visio, Project preferred
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks and projects independently.
- Critical thinking skills; ability to exercise good judgment and resolve issues with minimal amount of supervision.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to handle confidential information.
- Knowledgeable of the external public reporting landscape, rules and regulations.
Beyond The Resume, What We Look For
We select people with talent—people who thrive in an environment of continuous improvement. We are creative and resourceful problem solvers. We are inventors and innovators. We are fighters at heart and we look for people who delight in serving patients. The power, determination and beauty of the human spirit will enrich and energize you. As a CTCA Stakeholder, you make the difference in the life of a patient.
All applications will be kept in the strictest of confidence.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome diversity in all its forms.