Physicians Relations Territory Mgr, Texas
Cancer Treatment Centers of America® (CTCA®) takes a unique and integrative approach to cancer care. Our patient-centered care model is founded on a commitment to personalized medicine, tailoring a combination of treatments to the needs of each individual patient. At the same time, we support patients’ quality of life by offering therapies designed to help them manage the side effects of treatment, addressing their physical, spiritual and emotional needs, so they are better able to stay on their treatment regimens and get back to life. At the core of our whole-person approach is what we call the Mother Standard® of care, so named because it requires that we treat our patients, and one another, like we would want our loved ones to be treated. This innovative approach has earned our hospitals a Best Place to Work distinction and numerous accreditations. Each of us has a stake in the successful outcomes of every patient we treat. Job Description:
Cancer care is all we do
Hope in healing
Position location: Dallas/Ft Worth, TX
The Physician Relations Territory Manager is responsible for developing, implementing and tracking a strategy delivering patient referral business from the medical community. This position represents CTCA in the medical community, managing and nurturing relationships with targeted medical profssionals in designated markets and with a goal of securing both episodic and comprehensive qualified patient referrals to CTCA. The position requires innovation to implement strategy and process flow, as well as implement relationship management and operational best practices. Excellent presentation, customer service and relational skills are required.
Relationships will be built by conducting effective office visits, presentations, attending conferences, and facilitating hospital tours to educate referring and new physician partners on services offered at CTCA. The Physician Relations Market Manger will be responsible for the strategic messaging and positioning of CTCA to each prospective referral group and to identify and report unmet needs and operational enhancement opportunities from the marketplace.
This role will require significant amount of time in the designated market area(s) and will also identify and report unmet needs and operational enhancement opportunities from the marketplace.
- Excellent strategic planning, organization, presentation, customer service and relational skills are required.
- Medical or pharmaceutical sales experience and experiences with Customer Relations Management (CRM) software is preferred.
- The fundamental measure of success for the Physician Relations Market Manager is patient acquisition growth.
Key Position Qualifications
- Minimum of a BS/BA in Marketing, Business, Public Relations or a related field
- Must have a minimum of 3-5 years experience in health care, preferably in marketing or business development. Clinical and/or sales background desired.
- 2 to 3 years of experience working with medical professionals
- Experience with a high quality consumer brand
- Demonstrated computer skills are required, including Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Proven track record of successful relationship building and nurturing
- Knowledge of the healthcare industry required; oncology experience a plus
- Demonstrated sales success and other goal achievement
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills
Each CTCA employee is a Stakeholder, driven to make a true difference and help win the fight against cancer. Each day is a challenge, but this unique experience comes with rewards that you may never have thought possible. To ensure each team member brings his or her best self, we offer exceptional support and immersive training to encourage your personal and professional growth. If you’re ready to be part of something bigger and work with a passionate, dynamic group of care professionals, we invite you to join us. Visit: Jobs.cancercenter.com to begin your journey.
We win together
Visit: Jobs.cancercenter.com to begin your journey.