Physician Relations Territory Manager, Infusion Specialist
Cancer Treatment Centers of America® (CTCA®) takes a unique and integrative approach to cancer care. Our patient-centered care model is founded on a commitment to personalized medicine, tailoring a combination of treatments to the needs of each individual patient. At the same time, we support patients’ quality of life by offering therapies designed to help them manage the side effects of treatment, addressing their physical, spiritual and emotional needs, so they are better able to stay on their treatment regimens and get back to life. At the core of our whole-person approach is what we call the Mother Standard® of care, so named because it requires that we treat our patients, and one another, like we would want our loved ones to be treated. This innovative approach has earned our hospitals a Best Place to Work distinction and numerous accreditations. Each of us has a stake in the successful outcomes of every patient we treat. Job Description:
Cancer care is all we do
Hope in healing
The Physician Relations Territory Manager, Infusion Specialist is responsible for executing all strategies to enhance relations and referral opportunities between regional Neurologists, Rheumatologists, Gastroenterologists and Cancer Treatment Centers of America Chicago Infusion Centers. This will include implementation of a physician outreach and retention program and ongoing identification of new physicians for recruitment or redirection from other facilities into CTCA Infusion Centers. The primary responsibility of this position is to develop and maintain strong referral relationships between the Infusion Centers and community-based physicians throughout the region. The overall goal of the position is to increase visibility and referrals to Chicago CTCA Infusion Centers for administration of infusion-based therapies outside of those specific to cancer.
- Develops and manages referral relationships between the hospital and physician specialists.
- Gathers market intelligence through physician outreach efforts and communicates information to service line leaders and CTCA hospital pharmacist.
- Maintains profiles on physician practices, analyzes physician activity reports and develops strategy to address referral patterns and areas of interest.
- Plans and coordinates outreach, networking events and referral meetings.
- Collaborates with CTCA Infusion Center Pharmacist and establishes referral relationships with hospital partners to increase non-oncology infusions at CTCA Infusion Centers.
- Develop and execute territory plans in alignment with regional and national plans of action (POAs).
- Collaborate across multiple functions and within a region(s) to maximize territory opportunities
- Provide clinical presentations and information in response to unsolicited questions (as appropriate) in academic, community, and healthcare provider settings in both group and one-on-one situations
- Provide scientific support at regional and national medical conferences.
- Provide timely feedback/information on emerging opportunities to internal teams and stakeholders
- Must live within the territory (Wisconsin, Northern Illinois). The position may involve travel of more than 50%.
- Experience selling in a competitive environment and/or challenging reimbursement setting.
- Consistently display strong selling skills and demonstrated sales success.
- Ability to comprehend and communicate complex technical/medical terminology and to maintain the required technical expertise including competitive product knowledge.
- Ability to work independently and as a team member.
- Must be able to deal with people at all levels inside and outside of the company.
- Strong rapport building skills and active listening skills.
- Demonstrated technical aptitude and working proficiency in using iPad and Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Must be able to successfully complete training and meet training expectations
- Ability to drive to assigned targets within the territory using own automobile.
- Ability to travel to work related meetings and functions.
- A valid driver's license and clean driving record.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree required from Accredited College or University
- Specialist pharmaceutical sales experience required.
- Neuroscience, MS, or Oncology experience highly preferred.
Each CTCA employee is a Stakeholder, driven to make a true difference and help win the fight against cancer. Each day is a challenge, but this unique experience comes with rewards that you may never have thought possible. To ensure each team member brings his or her best self, we offer exceptional support and immersive training to encourage your personal and professional growth. If you’re ready to be part of something bigger and work with a passionate, dynamic group of care professionals, we invite you to join us. Visit: Jobs.cancercenter.com to begin your journey.
We win together
Visit: Jobs.cancercenter.com to begin your journey.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: JR-01185