Cancer Treatment Centers of America® (CTCA®) takes a unique and integrative approach to cancer care. Our patient-centered care model is founded on a commitment to personalized medicine, tailoring a combination of treatments to the needs of each individual patient. At the same time, we support patients’ quality of life by offering therapies designed to help them manage the side effects of treatment, addressing their physical, spiritual and emotional needs, so they are better able to stay on their treatment regimens and get back to life. At the core of our whole-person approach is what we call the Mother Standard® of care, so named because it requires that we treat our patients, and one another, like we would want our loved ones to be treated. This innovative approach has earned our hospitals a Best Place to Work distinction and numerous accreditations. Each of us has a stake in the successful outcomes of every patient we treat. Job Description:
Cancer care is all we do
Hope in healing
Hours: 7 days on/7 days off - 1:30pm - midnight, Thursday - Wednesday, some call
Under the supervision of the Director of Pharmacy, a staff pharmacist is responsible for all services, both distributive and clinical, provided by the Pharmacy.
Graduate of a college of pharmacy accredited by the American Council on Pharmaceutical Education
Current State Registered Pharmacist license required
Essential Physical Requirements:
- Work is light to heavy in nature requiring lifting of objects weighing up to 75 pounds
- Ability to stand or walk up to 6-8 hours per day
- Ability to stand in one spot for long periods of time
- Ability to perform various non-repetitive tasks such as simple grasping, pulling and pushing
- Ability to perform fine manipulation (i.e. keyboard)
- Good visual acuity is required for inspection of markings on syringes and reading literature
- All employees within this job classification may have exposure to bloodborne pathogens or other potentially infectious materials
Each CTCA employee is a Stakeholder, driven to make a true difference and help win the fight against cancer. Each day is a challenge, but this unique experience comes with rewards that you may never have thought possible. To ensure each team member brings his or her best self, we offer exceptional support and immersive training to encourage your personal and professional growth. If you’re ready to be part of something bigger and work with a passionate, dynamic group of care professionals, we invite you to join us. Visit: Jobs.cancercenter.com to begin your journey.
We win together
Visit: Jobs.cancercenter.com to begin your journey.