Line Cook- Full Time- Evenings/ Weekends
We Fight Cancer: Care That Never Quits®
Cancer Treatment Centers of America® (CTCA®) delivers an extraordinary patient experience we call Patient Empowered Care®. We deliver state-of-the-art, high quality care through an integrative model where a team of experts puts patients at the center of their own care. Every day, you will help patients win the fight against cancer. Every day is challenging and rewarding beyond your imagination.
A Culture of Teamwork, Empowerment & Development
CTCA provides Stakeholders with exceptional support and easy access to a wide range of tools and resources they need to bring the best of themselves, every day. Our benefits, wellness, and compensation programs lead the market. We provide extensive training and career development opportunities that encourage professional and personal growth—it is a point of pride. We empower our Stakeholders to deliver the highest standard of care, which we call the Mother Standard®.
Provides quality food and beverage products for the organization and those under its specialized care. Processes and produces café, patient and catered meals, that meet Western Regional’s Food and Dietetic nutritional guidelines. Ensures that all meals are attractively presented and appealing to customer, producing a positive departmental and hospital reputation. Follows all ServSafe Food Safety and Sanitation guidelines
- Prepare all meals following WRMC recipes and ensuring appropriate nutritional content per WRMC policy
- Ensuring proper food storage following ServSafe guidelines - proper labeling, dates and storage
- Temperature validation- validation of all temperature-controlled equipment and food and beverage items, temperature log adherence using ServSafe guidelines as reference.
- Sanitation- ensuring proper sanitation of entire work station and area, dishes, hand hygiene, food contact surfaces and as instructed by leadership using ServSafe as reference.
- Participation- Active participation and documentation of completion of hospital and department required continuing education, quality improvement initiatives and maintains patient confidentiality according to HIPPA
- Maricopa County Department of Health-approved Food Handlers Card required (ServSafe preferred)
- 1-3 years of Cooking experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required, Culinary Arts education preferred
- Proper Knife handling skills are required
The Best Place to Work
We call ourselves Stakeholders because we all have a stake in the care and success of every patient. Today, CTCA Stakeholders deliver healing and hope to patients fighting complex and advanced cancer in Atlanta, GA, Chicago, IL, Philadelphia, PA, Phoenix, AZ and Tulsa, OK. Each of our hospitals earned a Best Place to Work distinction and receives numerous accreditations that celebrate our culture of clinical quality, innovation, high performance and wellness.
Beyond The Resume, What We Look For
We select people with talent—people who thrive in an environment of continuous improvement. We are creative and resourceful problem solvers. We are inventors and innovators. As a CTCA Stakeholder, you make the difference in the life of a patient.
Do you see yourself working with a passionate team in a dynamic, high growth environment? Visit www.cancercenter.com/careers to begin your journey.