Cancer Treatment Centers of America® (CTCA®) takes a unique and integrative approach to cancer care. Our patient-centered care model is founded on a commitment to personalized medicine, tailoring a combination of treatments to the needs of each individual patient. At the same time, we support patients’ quality of life by offering therapies designed to help them manage the side effects of treatment, addressing their physical, spiritual and emotional needs, so they are better able to stay on their treatment regimens and get back to life. At the core of our whole-person approach is what we call the Mother Standard® of care, so named because it requires that we treat our patients, and one another, like we would want our loved ones to be treated. This innovative approach has earned our hospitals a Best Place to Work distinction and numerous accreditations. Each of us has a stake in the successful outcomes of every patient we treat. Job Description:
Cancer care is all we do
Hope in healing
To analyze, schedule and perform the installation, preventative maintenance, and replacement of pneumatic, electric, electronic and variable frequency drive control heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) control systems
The position is responsible for daily facilities operations, which includes workflow and operational integrity of the facility and its equipment. This position Lead Mechanic ensuring all tasks are completed timely and accurately, lending expertise when needed. Also, Schedules maintenance mechanics in conjunction with manager so that maintenance is available for, seven workdays a week. Furthermore, Institutes and manages Site-FM service requests and oversees the competition work orders of Stakeholders in facilities. In addition, enter quotes from vendor into Lawson for Supervisor approval, and schedules all vendors for onsite work/ OCC’s Clinics site work and working with facilities Mechanic’s and site Supervisor.
This Stakeholder should be highly knowledgeable on the physical environment of the hospital, able to apply life safety chapters to the physical environment for Joint Commission and CMS compliance. This Agent of Change needs to communicate effectively in a timely manner with co-workers, vendors, other departments and management with an emphasis on planning, communication, staffing and directing projects and activities.
- Provide journeyman level experience with all aspects of heating, ventilation, water analysis, and air conditioning maintenance throughout the facility. Maintain associated equipment to optimum efficiency and safety levels. (50%)
- Install/repair lights; replace bulbs, ballasts, and fixtures as needed. Repair plumbing and mechanical equipment and maintain all aspects of building maintenance as necessary. Maintain relationships with outside vendors for repairs and supply purchases. (20%)
- Maintain Emergency Power Generators and provide monthly testing of equipment. (10%)
- Maintain preventative maintenance work orders and maintain equipment records, repair manuals, drawings and operating logs for compliance of state / JCAHO regulations. (10%)
- Manage department schedules and on-call schedules (5%)
- Other duties as assigned (5%)
- 5+ years’ experience in all aspects of building maintenance, including HVAC and refrigeration.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Valid Arizona State Driver’s License
- 10+ years in a health care setting. Experience with Site-FM work order and preventative maintenance systems is preferred
- Knowledge of Joint Commission/CMS standards is preferred
Each CTCA employee is a Stakeholder, driven to make a true difference and help win the fight against cancer. Each day is a challenge, but this unique experience comes with rewards that you may never have thought possible. To ensure each team member brings his or her best self, we offer exceptional support and immersive training to encourage your personal and professional growth. If you’re ready to be part of something bigger and work with a passionate, dynamic group of care professionals, we invite you to join us. Visit: Jobs.cancercenter.com to begin your journey.
We win together
Visit: Jobs.cancercenter.com to begin your journey.