IS Site Support Supervisor
We Fight Cancer: Care That Never Quits®
Cancer Treatment Centers of America® (CTCA®) delivers an extraordinary patient experience we call Patient Empowered Care®. We deliver state-of-the-art, high quality care through an integrative model where a team of experts puts patients at the center of their own care. Every day, you will help patients win the fight against cancer. Every day is challenging and rewarding beyond your imagination.
A Culture of Teamwork, Empowerment & Development
CTCA provides Stakeholders with exceptional support and easy access to a wide range of tools and resources they need to bring the best of themselves, every day. Our benefits, wellness, and compensation programs lead the market. We provide extensive training and career development opportunities that encourage professional and personal growth—it is a point of pride. We empower our Stakeholders to deliver the highest standard of care, which we call the Mother Standard®.
Responsible for managing the on-site IS infrastructure team typically consisting two Hardware Technicians in Boca Raton, FL and one is Schaumburg, IL. The position will be responsible for site Portfolio Management, Project Management, proactive customer service, issue management, end user training, and integration of local priorities into the enterprise project portfolio. The position will ensure Service Level Agreements with the corporate headquarters are adhered to. The Supvr Desktop Support will be the single point of contact for all customer issues within the corporate headquarters. The position will partner with business area management to understand the business requirements and then align technical and process solutions to those requirements. Management of multiple projects at a time will be required
- Work with the business area customers to understand their needs, facilitate the alignment of technology/process solutions to the needs, and facilitate the prioritization of projects with the business area representatives.The ultimate objective is to ensure that IS resources are focused on the highest value projects within the hospital and the local hospital has a voice on enterprise projects
- Provide project management on all local IS projects.Track and ensure that active projects are being delivered on-time and on-budget.Additionally, direct the resolution of key project issues.The Supvr Desktop Support is 100% accountable for all aspects of the projects within their control.All project management work is expected to follow the Solutions Development Life Cycle standard
- Organize and coordinate decentralized activities of enterprise projects such as testing and training.Coordinate remote testers activities, test plans, and reporting of results.Customize and apply the enterprise IT training plan that involves a multi-dimensional approach to training including classroom training, use of superusers, CBTs, and one-on-one mentoring
- Apply lean principles wherever possible in terms IT request workflow, project management, training, or help desk ticket resolution.
- Ensure help desk tickets are maintained within Service Level Agreement standards on a daily basis.Tactically, the IT Site Director should be reviewing, prioritizing, and enforcing close-out of all tickets
- Provide quality assurance after any work is completed on-site including stakeholder and vendor work.The IT Site Director must certify that the work completed matches the scope and requirements of the project
- Bachelors Degree in Business Administration, management, or Information Technology
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience in client relationship management and business requirements management
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience in project management or large projects
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience in a healthcare environment
- Must have hands on experience managing large IT and business projects in a matrix environment.
- Must have experience managing large organization change initiatives.
- Must have experience interfacing and communicating with Executive management.
- Must have healthcare business and IT experience.
- Must have strong organizational skills with the ability to track priorities across multiple enterprises.
- Prefer experience with Microsoft Enterprise Project Server
The Best Place to Work
We call ourselves Stakeholders because we all have a stake in the care and success of every patient. Today, CTCA Stakeholders deliver healing and hope to patients fighting complex and advanced cancer in Atlanta, GA, Chicago, IL, Philadelphia, PA, Phoenix, AZ and Tulsa, OK. Each of our hospitals earned a Best Place to Work distinction and receives numerous accreditations that celebrate our culture of clinical quality, innovation, high performance and wellness.
Beyond The Resume, What We Look For
We select people with talent—people who thrive in an environment of continuous improvement. We are creative and resourceful problem solvers. We are inventors and innovators. As a CTCA Stakeholder, you make the difference in the life of a patient.
Do you see yourself working with a passionate team in a dynamic, high growth environment? Visit www.cancercenter.com/careers to begin your journey.