IS Site Support Manager
Cancer care is all we do
Hope in healing
Cancer Treatment Centers of America® (CTCA), part of City of Hope, takes a unique and integrative approach to cancer care. Our patient-centered care model is founded on a commitment to personalized medicine, tailoring a combination of treatments to the needs of each individual patient. At the same time, we support patients’ quality of life by offering therapies designed to help them manage the side effects of treatment, addressing their physical, spiritual and emotional needs, so they are better able to stay on their treatment regimens and get back to life. At the core of our whole-person approach is what we call the Mother Standard® of care, so named because it requires that we treat our patients, and one another, like we would want our loved ones to be treated. This innovative approach has earned our hospitals a Best Place to Work distinction and numerous accreditations. Each of us has a stake in the successful outcomes of every patient we treat.
The IS Site Manager serves as the primary IS representative to one or more hospital facilities and is responsible for client satisfaction. The position is expected to consistently provide excellent customer service, as well as represent stakeholder needs and goals within the organization to ensure quality. In addition, the Site Manager will build strong consultative relationships with Managers and Directors at the site, and interact regularly with the facility senior executive team.
The IS Site Manager will provide leadership for the planning, operations and problem-solving for the on-site IS Stakeholders (Desktop Support & Analysts). Additionally, the Site Manager will oversee the productivity and output of the on-site IS Stakeholders and ensure adherence to published service level agreements and standards. Oversees the activities and personnel associated with providing IS services to clients by identifying, prioritizing, and confirming resolution of reported problems.
The manager assists and advises in development and setting up of long-range plans and goals for the on-site IS environment at the hospital. This position is also responsible for overseeing all support incidents, including priority one tickets and escalations related to the assigned interactions or problems with the objective of the Site Manager and team to resolve these tickets within a defined timeframe by using standard processes; ensuring all service level agreements and customer satisfaction goals are achieved. Production support includes, but is not limited to, root cause analysis, escalation, reporting, tracking and resolution of all service issues with a continual focus on high availability.
- Manages the IS on-site hospital team supporting the architecture, implementation and maintenance of the organization’s application and infrastructure environments.
- Elicit site needs; facilitate the alignment of technology/process solutions to the needs, and the prioritization of projects with site administration. Create and maintain site dashboard for all initiatives.
- Responsible for client communications, conflict resolution, and compliance on deliverables. Communicates the site's goals and represent the site's interests to the IS Department. Provides regular two-way communication between the site and IS Department to provide strong IS representation and set proper site expectations. Interacts regularly with the site executive team. If responsible for multiple sites, will require regular, frequent travel to each site.
- Monitor adherence of IS Service Level Agreement standards. Review and gather information on areas where IS is not meeting standards and partner with IS management for corrections and/or resolution. Assess requests for IS equipment purchases by ensuring that they are brand standard as well as determining alignment with quarterly pc purchasing process.
- Apply lean principles wherever possible in terms IS request workflow, project management, training, or help desk ticket resolution.
- Educate and market new and changing IS service capabilities to the site.
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Management, or Information Technology required
- 5+ year experience in client relationship management and Service Desk management
- Experience in a healthcare environment
- Project management knowledge and skills
Knowledge and Skills
- Proven Account Management skills required in order to create, maintain and enhance customer relationships
- Ability to assist all levels of the organization with their technology needs
- Motivated, goal oriented, persistent and a skilled negotiator
- Excellent organizational, communication and problem solving skills and able to manage multiple initiatives
- Can conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem solving capabilities
- Needs to have a solid understanding of appropriate business workflows, and package system implementations.
Each CTCA employee is a Stakeholder, driven to make a true difference and help win the fight against cancer. Each day is a challenge, but this unique experience comes with rewards that you may never have thought possible. To ensure each team member brings his or her best self, we offer exceptional support and immersive training to encourage your personal and professional growth. If you’re ready to be part of something bigger and work with a passionate, dynamic group of care professionals, we invite you to join us. Visit: Jobs.cancercenter.com to begin your journey.
We win together
Each CTCA employee is a Stakeholder, driven to make a true difference and help win the fight against cancer. Each day is a challenge, but this unique experience comes with rewards that you may never have thought possible. To ensure each team member brings his or her best self, we offer exceptional support and immersive training to encourage your personal and professional growth. If you’re ready to be part of something bigger and work with a passionate, dynamic group of care professionals, we invite you to join us.
Visit: Jobs.cancercenter.com to begin your journey.