Infusion Registered Nurse- Scottsdale Outpatient Care Clinic
We Fight Cancer: Care That Never Quits ®
Cancer Treatment Centers of America ® (CTCA ®) delivers an extraordinary patient experience we call Patient Empowered Care ®. We deliver state-of-the-art, high quality care through an integrative model where a team of experts puts patients at the center of their own care. Every day, you will help patients win the fight against cancer. Every day is challenging and rewarding beyond your imagination.
A Culture of Teamwork, Empowerment & Development
CTCA provides Stakeholders with exceptional support and easy access to a wide range of tools and resources they need to bring the best of themselves, every day. Our benefits, wellness, and compensation programs lead the market. We provide extensive training and career development opportunities that encourage professional and personal growth—it is a point of pride. We empower our Stakeholders to deliver the highest standard of care, which we call the Mother Standard ®.
The Professional Clinical Registered Nurse practices to provide the Mother Standard of care to oncology patients across the adult and geriatric spectrum. Compassionate and competent nursing care is provided to patients and their family members within the realm of relationship-based care. An Individualized plan of care is developed and implemented; utilizing the nursing process, including assessment, diagnosis, planning, implementation and evaluation. Registered Nurses are responsible for inspiring and guiding other qualified patient care team members to ensure enhanced outcomes through effective delegation in the exercise of his/her independent judgment. Registered Nurses utilize effective communication to support a culture of caring and healing in which the patient and family are the central focus. Nursing care addresses physical, spiritual, emotional and educational needs of the patient, and coordinates the plan of care with other healthcare professionals, support persons and all members of the healthcare team. Registered Nurses will act in compliance with enterprise policies/procedures as well as the Arizona Nurse Practice Act.
- Assesses, plans, implements, evaluates and documents the care of ambulatory patients. Directs the care delivered by Medical Assistants and other members of the healthcare team
- Adheres to the infection control policies including but not limited to hand hygiene, asepsis, isolation practice, environmental service and employee health practice
- Assists Medicine Technician in the preparation and dispensing of IV admixtures, with an emphasis on cancer chemotherapy agents
- Effectively communicates with peers to resolve conflict
- Assists in the on-boarding of new stakeholders with a positive and inclusive attitude reflective of CTCA values
- Protects the patient’s dignity, rights and privacy.
- Assesses the knowledge level of the patient or designated support person.
- Delegate tasks according to the Arizona Nurse Practice Act and job descriptions.
- Document nursing care, implants and specimens accurately, completely and legibly.
- Collaborate with other disciplines as applicable.
- Maintain required competencies.
- Pursue professional growth and keep current with technology
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience in Ocology Nursing
- ADN or Diploma required, BSN preferred
- Current Arizona Registered Nurse License required
- ONS Chemotherapy and Biotherapy Provider Card
The Best Place to Work
We call ourselves Stakeholders because we all have a stake in the care and success of every patient. Today, CTCA Stakeholders deliver healing and hope to patients fighting complex and advanced cancer in Atlanta, GA, Chicago, IL, Philadelphia, PA, Phoenix, AZ and Tulsa, OK. Each of our hospitals earned a Best Place to Work distinction and receives numerous accreditations that celebrate our culture of clinical quality, innovation, high performance and wellness.
Beyond The Resume, What We Look For
We select people with talent—people who thrive in an environment of continuous improvement. We are creative and resourceful problem solvers. We are inventors and innovators. As a CTCA Stakeholder, you make the difference in the life of a patient.
Do you see yourself working with a passionate team in a dynamic, high growth environment? Visit www.cancercenter.com/careers to begin your journey.