We Fight Cancer: Care That Never Quits®
Cancer Treatment Centers of America® (CTCA®) delivers an extraordinary patient experience we call Patient Empowered Care®. We deliver state-of-the-art, high quality care through an integrative model where a team of experts puts patients at the center of their own care. Every day is purposeful. Every day, you will help patients win the fight against cancer. Every day is challenging and rewarding beyond your imagination.
The Best Place to Work
We call ourselves Stakeholders because we all have a stake in the care and success of every patient. Today, CTCA Stakeholders deliver healing and hope to patients fighting complex and advanced cancer in Atlanta, GA, Chicago, IL, Philadelphia, PA, Phoenix, AZ and Tulsa, OK. Each of our hospitals earned a Best Place to Work distinction and has received numerous accreditations that celebrate our culture of clinical quality, innovation, high performance and wellness.
A Culture of Teamwork, Empowerment & Development
CTCA provides Stakeholders with exceptional support and easy access to a wide range of tools and resources they need to bring the best of themselves, every day. Our benefits, wellness, and compensation programs lead the market. Imagine accessing your own personal health coach! We also provide extensive training and career development opportunities that encourage professional and personal growth,it is a point of pride. Those are just a few of the ways we empower our Stakeholders to deliver the highest standard of care that we call the Mother Standard®.
Coordinates an integrated and comprehensive plan for infection surveillance, prevention, control and process improvement throughout the organization. Objectively and systematically assesses, monitors, evaluates and improves the processes that affect the quality of patient care Ensures compliance with regulatory agencies while upholding CTCA’s mission, vision and values. Serves as a clinical resource to improve patient outcomes. Supports the department director in accomplishing the strategic initiatives of the organization.
Key Position Qualifications
- Certified in Infection Control (CIC) required.
- Registered Nurse, Medical Technologist, or other clinical background required.
- Bachelor degree required in Epidemiology, Microbiology, or other healthcare-related degree with 5+ years experience in the infection control field.
- Master’s degree preferred in Epidemiology, Microbiology or other healthcare-related degree with 3+ years experience in the infection control field.
- Must possess excellent communication and teaching skills and the ability to get along with co-workers.
- Ability to logically and independently plan and organize work assignments.
- Ability to make progress on multiple assignments under time constraints.
- Ability to perform epidemiological studies and statistical reports.
- Strong knowledge of principles and practices of disinfection and sterilization.
- Ability to perform job tasks and remain vigilant in the event of an emergency.
- Computer proficiency in Excel, Word, and Outlook.
Beyond The Resume, What We Look For
We select people with talent—people who thrive in an environment of continuous improvement. We are creative and resourceful problem solvers. We are inventors and innovators. We are fighters at heart and we look for people who delight in serving patients. The power, determination and beauty of the human spirit will enrich and energize you. As a CTCA Stakeholder, you make the difference in the life of a patient.
All applications will be kept in the strictest of confidence.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome diversity in all its forms.