Graduate RN - Nurse Residency - Inpatient
Graduate RN - Nurse Residency – Inpatient
We Fight Cancer: Care That Never Quits®
Cancer Treatment Centers of America® (CTCA®) delivers an extraordinary patient experience we call Patient Empowered Care®. We deliver state-of-the-art, high quality care through an integrative model where a team of experts puts patients at the center of their own care. Every day, you will help patients win the fight against cancer. Every day is challenging and rewarding beyond your imagination.
A Culture of Teamwork, Empowerment & Development
CTCA provides Stakeholders with exceptional support and easy access to a wide range of tools and resources they need to bring the best of themselves, every day. Our benefits, wellness, and compensation programs lead the market. We also provide extensive training and career development opportunities that encourage professional and personal growth—it is a point of pride. We empower our Stakeholders to deliver the highest standard of care, which we call the Mother Standard®.
Directs the care of the patient through the nursing process and through collaboration with the patient, their family and other health care professionals. Provides leadership to non-licensed staff by setting an example of excellence.
- A 12-month program to smooth transition into practice
- A series of thoughtfully developed classes that will enhance skills in critical thinking, assessment, leadership and clinical decision-making
- Participation in this program is a part of the regular work assignment. Nurse residents participate in monthly seminars over a 12-month period
- Understanding that evidence based practice is at the forefront of nursing excellence, participants will have the opportunity to identify, develop, and implement an evidence-based project during their residency program
- Classroom instruction specific to the clinical area using a focused case study approach to learning
- Use of clinical simulation to foster effective critical thinking skills
- Clinical preceptorship under the guidance of an experience clinical coach
- Ongoing continuing education and professional development opportunities
- Dedicated education specialists are available both during and following the program
Key Position Qualifications
- Baccalaureate degree in nursing obtained within 6 months of program start date
- No prior work experience as a registered nurse (RN)
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Must have a Georgia RN License by program start date
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) card
The Best Place to Work
We call ourselves Stakeholders because we all have a stake in the care and success of every patient. Today, CTCA Stakeholders deliver healing and hope to patients fighting complex and advanced cancer in Atlanta, GA, Chicago, IL, Philadelphia, PA, Phoenix, AZ and Tulsa, OK. Each of our hospitals, and corporate entities, earned a Best Place to Work distinction and receives numerous accreditations that celebrate our culture of clinical quality, innovation, high performance and wellness.
Beyond The Resume, What We Look For
We select people with talent—people who value working with others and thrive in an environment of continuous improvement. We are creative and resourceful problem solvers. We are inventors and innovators. As a CTCA Stakeholder, you make the difference in the life of a patient. Do you see yourself working with a passionate team in a dynamic, high growth environment? If so, we hope you begin the application process, today.