We Fight Cancer: Care That Never Quits®
Cancer Treatment Centers of America® (CTCA®) delivers an extraordinary patient experience we call Patient Empowered Care®. We deliver state-of-the-art, high quality care through an integrative model where a team of experts puts patients at the center of their own care. Every day, you will help patients win the fight against cancer. Every day is challenging and rewarding beyond your imagination.
A Culture of Teamwork, Empowerment & Development
CTCA provides Stakeholders with exceptional support and easy access to a wide range of tools and resources they need to bring the best of themselves, every day. Our benefits, wellness, and compensation programs lead the market. We provide extensive training and career development opportunities that encourage professional and personal growth—it is a point of pride. We empower our Stakeholders to deliver the highest standard of care, which we call the Mother Standard®.
Provide safe transport for patients and guests to and from the airport, hotels, various appointments, and leisure, as scheduled. He/she will warmly greet guests, assisting guests with luggage and introducing the guest to his/her destination. The driver will provide transportation to and from scheduled and sponsored activities and outings. He/she will provide support to the Guest Services department to enhance the guest experience, support his/her team and promote the organization culture. The driver may be the first in-person point of contact for any of our guests with the Center, and a desire to exceed guests’ expectations and provide support and comfort is critical to the role.
- Safely transport patients and guests to and from the airport, outside hotels, physician offices and other locations as designated.Assist patients and guests with luggage.Transport patients within the hospital and to their accommodations as appropriate.
- Clean vehicle according to department policies and monitor vehicle maintenance needs, informing supervisor of needed maintenance.
- Support the department as needed and designated:answer phones, serve as dispatch, valet guests’ vehicles as directed, order supplies, and serve as a team player.
- Support sister departments as needed and designated:transport/escort patients and guests, assist concierge with guest requests, assist guests with luggage, assist with guest room check in as needed, and serve as a team player
- High School Diploma or GED Equivalent
- 3-5 years of Driving experience required
- 3-5 years of customer service experience preferred
- BLS/ CPR certifications (within 1 month of hire)
- Airport ground transportation credentials (within 1 month of hire)
The Best Place to Work
We call ourselves Stakeholders because we all have a stake in the care and success of every patient. Today, CTCA Stakeholders deliver healing and hope to patients fighting complex and advanced cancer in Atlanta, GA, Chicago, IL, Philadelphia, PA, Phoenix, AZ and Tulsa, OK. Each of our hospitals earned a Best Place to Work distinction and receives numerous accreditations that celebrate our culture of clinical quality, innovation, high performance and wellness.
Beyond The Resume, What We Look For
We select people with talent—people who thrive in an environment of continuous improvement. We are creative and resourceful problem solvers. We are inventors and innovators. As a CTCA Stakeholder, you make the difference in the life of a patient.
Do you see yourself working with a passionate team in a dynamic, high growth environment? Visit www.cancercenter.com/careers to begin your journey.