Cancer Treatment Centers of America® (CTCA®) takes a unique and integrative approach to cancer care. Our patient-centered care model is founded on a commitment to personalized medicine, tailoring a combination of treatments to the needs of each individual patient. At the same time, we support patients’ quality of life by offering therapies designed to help them manage the side effects of treatment, addressing their physical, spiritual and emotional needs, so they are better able to stay on their treatment regimens and get back to life. At the core of our whole-person approach is what we call the Mother Standard® of care, so named because it requires that we treat our patients, and one another, like we would want our loved ones to be treated. This innovative approach has earned our hospitals a Best Place to Work distinction and numerous accreditations. Each of us has a stake in the successful outcomes of every patient we treat. Job Description:
Cancer care is all we do
Hope in healing
The Director of EHR (Electronic Health Record) will be responsible for CTCA’s Electronic Health Record functional space, including all EHR software & systems, the corresponding development team, and end user liaison. As a director in IS, the position includes product management, roadmaps development & maintenance, team leadership & stakeholder growth, and daily product operations.
- Ensure delivery of EHR operations to service level agreements, including availability, performance and functional fit.
- Product Management - develop roadmaps and lifecycle plans for CTCA EHR(s) and directly related software.
- Organization growth & team leadership
- Project delivery, including major projects, enhancements, and support activities.
Skills, Education and Additional Information
- At least 8 years of technical experience in a software development organization with a bachelor’s or master’s degree in Science (preferably Computer Science, Engineering or other related disciplines)
- Demonstrated technical capabilities and ability to work collaboratively and effectively with a range of stakeholders
- Knowledge of developing trends and emerging standards in relevant fields
- Attention to detail and strong organization skills
- Hands on experience with highly available geographically distributed systems
- Excellent bi-directional communication skills
- Experience working in high-performing development teams using agile methodologies and tools
- Knowledge on Web and Mobile platforms
- Software Development background
Each CTCA employee is a Stakeholder, driven to make a true difference and help win the fight against cancer. Each day is a challenge, but this unique experience comes with rewards that you may never have thought possible. To ensure each team member brings his or her best self, we offer exceptional support and immersive training to encourage your personal and professional growth. If you’re ready to be part of something bigger and work with a passionate, dynamic group of care professionals, we invite you to join us. Visit: Jobs.cancercenter.com to begin your journey.
We win together
Visit: Jobs.cancercenter.com to begin your journey.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: JR-01797