Diagnostic Services Application Analyst
We Fight Cancer: Care That Never Quits®
Cancer Treatment Centers of America® (CTCA®) delivers an extraordinary patient experience we call Patient Empowered Care®. We deliver state-of-the-art, high quality care through an integrative model where a team of experts puts patients at the center of their own care. Every day, you will help patients win the fight against cancer. Every day is challenging and rewarding beyond your imagination.
A Culture of Teamwork, Empowerment & Development
CTCA provides Stakeholders with exceptional support and easy access to a wide range of tools and resources they need to bring the best of themselves, every day. Our benefits, wellness, and compensation programs lead the market. We provide extensive training and career development opportunities that encourage professional and personal growth—it is a point of pride. We empower our Stakeholders to deliver the highest standard of care, which we call the Mother Standard®.
The Applications Analyst reviews, analyzes, and evaluates user needs and the related systems. The role is responsible for assisting in the design of systems to parallel overall business strategies. He/she acts as an internal expert in terms of system capabilities and is also responsible for knowing what changes have been made to the base system. Additional responsibilities include assisting with: documenting functional and technical requirements, mapping process flows, documenting test plans, conducting system testing, documenting user manuals and administering training.
- Works with customers to understand their system requirements.Assists with mapping process models, designing technical solutions to satisfy requirements, and completing formal system testing.
- Works with vendors to be current on product features, and to support the alignment of the CTCA implementation strategy with the product’s roadmap.Using this information, he/she assists in educating the CTCA end-users on available functionality.
- Assists in monitoring system performance and reports anomalies, errors, inaccuracies or inefficiencies.Makes recommendations as needed.
- Assists in the programming and configuration of changes to the application, interfaces, and database to ensure that the systems operate according to the end-user’s needs.
- Collaborates closely with the user community and IT leadership to provide support for systems, projects and initiatives.Assists with the training, education, and instruction of users on features, operation, and usage of software systems.
- Assists in the development of policies and procedures for the usage of information systems.
- An Associate Degree in Computer Technology or related field is required; Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Business Administration is preferred.
- 3-5 years of IT experience, with the majority of those years in applications development is required.
- 3+ years’ experience in software implementation is required.
- 1+ year of project management experience is preferred.
- Must possess a strong understanding of appropriate back office workflows, commercially available technology, relational database concepts, and package system implementations.
- Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
The Best Place to Work
We call ourselves Stakeholders because we all have a stake in the care and success of every patient. Today, CTCA Stakeholders deliver healing and hope to patients fighting complex and advanced cancer in Atlanta, GA, Chicago, IL, Philadelphia, PA, Phoenix, AZ and Tulsa, OK. Each of our hospitals earned a Best Place to Work distinction and receives numerous accreditations that celebrate our culture of clinical quality, innovation, high performance and wellness.
Beyond The Resume, What We Look For
We select people with talent—people who thrive in an environment of continuous improvement. We are creative and resourceful problem solvers. We are inventors and innovators. As a CTCA Stakeholder, you make the difference in the life of a patient.
Do you see yourself working with a passionate team in a dynamic, high growth environment? Visit www.cancercenter.com/careers to begin your journey.