Coordinator, Spiritual Outreach
We Fight Cancer: Care That Never Quits®
Cancer Treatment Centers of America® (CTCA®) delivers an extraordinary patient experience we call Patient Empowered Care®. We deliver state-of-the-art, high quality care through an integrative model where a team of experts puts patients at the center of their own care. Every day is purposeful. Every day, you will help patients win the fight against cancer. Every day is challenging and rewarding beyond your imagination.
The Best Place to Work
We call ourselves Stakeholders because we all have a stake in the care and success of every patient. Today, CTCA Stakeholders deliver healing and hope to patients fighting complex and advanced cancer in Atlanta, GA, Chicago, IL, Philadelphia, PA, Phoenix, AZ and Tulsa, OK. Each of our hospitals earned a Best Place to Work distinction and has received numerous accreditations that celebrate our culture of clinical quality, innovation, high performance and wellness.
A Culture of Teamwork, Empowerment & Development
CTCA provides Stakeholders with exceptional support and easy access to a wide range of tools and resources they need to bring the best of themselves, every day. Our benefits, wellness, and compensation programs lead the market. Imagine accessing your own personal health coach! We also provide extensive training and career development opportunities that encourage professional and personal growth,it is a point of pride. Those are just a few of the ways we empower our Stakeholders to deliver the highest standard of care that we call the Mother Standard®.
To provide logistical support for the Pastoral Care internal operations and Spiritual Outreach programs. This will include maintenance, development, and growth of the Our Journey of Hope® Cancer Care Leadership Training and Ministry Support, Bereavement Support Programs, Stakeholder Support and Educational Programs, and Clinical Education Modules.
1. Management of OJOH, Bereavement Support, and Stakeholder/Clinician oriented support/educational programming. Program strategy development; and training coordination, including event scheduling; participant contact; registration; training, and relationship nurturance support.
2. Collaborate with Growth department on audience messaging, collateral development, internal and external publicity and media promotion of Spiritual Care and Outreach events. Oversee Spiritual Care real and virtual presence, including inward- and outward-facing staging.
3. Develop and maintain logistical tools, data-bases, and program outcome measures for Spiritual Outreach and Support programs. Provide administrative support for internal and outreach operations.
Key Position Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher with emphasis on Public Relations, Marketing, or Project Management
- Ministry or faith-related experience/involvement
- Endorsement from affiliated faith organization
- Proficiency in Relationship Management
- Strong Organizational and Analytical skills
- Proficient in Written, verbal, and interpersonal communication
- Proficient in MS documentation and analytics applications, and Mapping software- strong Excel skills a must
- Innovative and team spirited
Beyond The Resume, What We Look For
We select people with talent—people who thrive in an environment of continuous improvement. We are creative and resourceful problem solvers. We are inventors and innovators. We are fighters at heart and we look for people who delight in serving patients. The power, determination and beauty of the human spirit will enrich and energize you. As a CTCA Stakeholder, you make the difference in the life of a patient.
All applications will be kept in the strictest of confidence.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome diversity in all its forms.