Clinical Oncology Dietitian
Clinical Oncology Dietitian – Oncology Experience Highly Preferred
We Fight Cancer: Care That Never Quits®
Cancer Treatment Centers of America® (CTCA®) delivers an extraordinary patient experience we call Patient Empowered Care®. We deliver state-of-the-art, high quality care through an integrative model where a team of experts puts patients at the center of their own care. Every day, you will help patients win the fight against cancer. Every day is challenging and rewarding beyond your imagination.
A Culture of Teamwork, Empowerment & Development
CTCA provides Stakeholders with exceptional support and easy access to a wide range of tools and resources they need to bring the best of themselves, every day. Our benefits, wellness, and compensation programs lead the market. We also provide extensive training and career development opportunities that encourage professional and personal growth—it is a point of pride. We empower our Stakeholders to deliver the highest standard of care, which we call the Mother Standard®.
Responsible for assessing patients’ nutritional status and intervening with appropriate medical nutrition therapy (MNT) and/or education to improve, maintain, or optimize nutritional status.
Key Position Qualifications
- Minimum of BS in nutritional sciences or related field
- Advanced degree or training in the field of nutrition preferred
- Maintenance of Registered and Licensed Dietitian Continuing Education Units (CEU) credentials and continually update knowledge base pertinent to job performance
- Licensed according to the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania Department of State Bureau of Professional and Occupational Affairs Dietitian-Nutritionist (LDN) – or have license transferred to PA within 8 weeks
- Minimum 1 years dietetic experience
- Prior oncology experience highly preferred
- Prior outpatient experience preferred
The Best Place to Work
We call ourselves Stakeholders because we all have a stake in the care and success of every patient. Today, CTCA Stakeholders deliver healing and hope to patients fighting complex and advanced cancer in Atlanta, GA, Chicago, IL, Philadelphia, PA, Phoenix, AZ and Tulsa, OK. Each of our hospitals, and corporate entities, earned a Best Place to Work distinction and receives numerous accreditations that celebrate our culture of clinical quality, innovation, high performance and wellness.
Beyond The Resume, What We Look For
We select people with talent—people who value working with others and thrive in an environment of continuous improvement. We are creative and resourceful problem solvers. We are inventors and innovators. As a CTCA Stakeholder, you make the difference in the life of a patient. Do you see yourself working with a passionate team in a dynamic, high growth environment? If so, we hope you begin the application process, today.