Business Analyst, IS Site Services
Cancer care is all we do
Hope in healing
Cancer Treatment Centers of America® (CTCA), part of City of Hope, takes a unique and integrative approach to cancer care. Our patient-centered care model is founded on a commitment to personalized medicine, tailoring a combination of treatments to the needs of each individual patient. At the same time, we support patients’ quality of life by offering therapies designed to help them manage the side effects of treatment, addressing their physical, spiritual and emotional needs, so they are better able to stay on their treatment regimens and get back to life. At the core of our whole-person approach is what we call the Mother Standard® of care, so named because it requires that we treat our patients, and one another, like we would want our loved ones to be treated. This innovative approach has earned our hospitals a Best Place to Work distinction and numerous accreditations. Each of us has a stake in the successful outcomes of every patient we treat.
The IS Site Services Analyst reviews, analyzes, and evaluates clinical, business and IS processes and user needs for all related site systems. The role is responsible for coordination, implementation, project management of systems to parallel overall business strategies. Acts as the IS Site Services expert in terms of system capabilities and is also responsible for working with the application vendor or internal development team on enhancements needed or what changes need to be made to the application or system. Additional responsibilities include documenting functional and technical requirements, mapping IS and business process flows, documenting test plans, coordinating and conducting system testing, documenting user manuals, and administering training.
- 1. Responsible for reviewing, improving, and reporting on IS Site Services functions relating to project intake, desktop support, telehealth, and site project management. Monitors IS Site Services performance and reports anomalies, errors, inaccuracies, or inefficiencies. Makes recommendations as needed. 40%
- 2. Works with IS teams and vendors to understand current and future application or system features, and to support the alignment of the CTCA implementation strategy with the application or system roadmap. Using this information, he/she educates the CTCA end-users on available functionality. 30%
- 3. Works with stakeholders and vendors to understand and document application or system requirements. Maps process models, designs technical solutions to satisfy requirements, provides needed project management and coordinates system testing. 10%
- 4. Reviews with IS teams, development or vendor changes to the application or system to ensure that the application or systems operate according to the end-user’s needs. Submits necessary change control for applications or systems. 10%
- 5. Collaborates closely with stakeholders and IS leadership to provide support for IS Site applications, systems, projects and initiatives. Trains, educates, and instructs users on features, operation, and usage of software systems. 5%
- 6. Assists in the development of policies and procedures for specific systems or functions. 5%
- Bachelor’s Degree in Management Information Systems or equivalent experience.
- Experience in hospital or clinical area of expertise highly preferred.
- Minimum 2 years project management, business process analysis and formal business communication.
Knowledge and Skills
- Must have a solid understanding of package system implementations, including end user workflow analysis.
- Ability to map real-life business practices to end user applications.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- End user training experience.
- Application testing experience.
- Effective written, oral, interpersonal and relationship-building skills.
Each CTCA employee is a Stakeholder, driven to make a true difference and help win the fight against cancer. Each day is a challenge, but this unique experience comes with rewards that you may never have thought possible. To ensure each team member brings his or her best self, we offer exceptional support and immersive training to encourage your personal and professional growth. If you’re ready to be part of something bigger and work with a passionate, dynamic group of care professionals, we invite you to join us. Visit: Jobs.cancercenter.com to begin your journey.
We win together
Each CTCA employee is a Stakeholder, driven to make a true difference and help win the fight against cancer. Each day is a challenge, but this unique experience comes with rewards that you may never have thought possible. To ensure each team member brings his or her best self, we offer exceptional support and immersive training to encourage your personal and professional growth. If you’re ready to be part of something bigger and work with a passionate, dynamic group of care professionals, we invite you to join us.
Visit: Jobs.cancercenter.com to begin your journey.