Talent Acquisition Partner (Healthcare Recruitment preferred)
Talent Acquisition Partner
We Fight Cancer: Care That Never Quits®
Cancer Treatment Centers of America® (CTCA®) delivers an extraordinary patient experience we call Patient Empowered Care®. We deliver state-of-the-art, high quality care through an integrative model where a team of experts puts patients at the center of their own care. Every day, you will help patients win the fight against cancer. Every day is challenging and rewarding beyond your imagination.
A Culture of Teamwork, Empowerment & Development
CTCA provides Stakeholders with exceptional support and easy access to a wide range of tools and resources they need to bring the best of themselves, every day. Our benefits, wellness, and compensation programs lead the market. We also provide extensive training and career development opportunities that encourage professional and personal growth—it is a point of pride. We empower our Stakeholders to deliver the highest standard of care, which we call the Mother Standard®.
The Talent Acquisition Professional proactively sources and recruits top talent for all positions of responsibility. In partnership with hiring leaders, senior leadership and Talent leadership, this position will establish sourcing and recruiting strategies to create strong pipelines of candidates to meet short term and long term staffing needs at Southwestern. Proactively builds talent bench to meet the needs of a growing organization. Meets and exceeds agreed upon service level agreements in the areas of cost, quality, responsiveness and efficiency.
Key Position Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Communications, Marketing or related field
- 5 years’ experience working with line-of-business leaders managing the entire recruitment, hiring and candidate experience or related experience
- 5 years successful experience recruiting top talent for best-in-class organizations
- Experience utilizing structured candidate assessment methodologies (i.e. behavioral based interviewing for candidate selection)
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects, set service level agreements and meet and/or exceed customer expectations
- Effective presentation skills
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Intermediate to advanced level computer skills including Power Point, Excel, Word and Outlook
- Expertise in employment law as it relates to hiring and record keeping
- Related certification a plus
- Experience with applicant tracking, HRIS, customer tracking systems
The Best Place to Work
We call ourselves Stakeholders because we all have a stake in the care and success of every patient. Today, CTCA Stakeholders deliver healing and hope to patients fighting complex and advanced cancer in Atlanta, GA, Chicago, IL, Philadelphia, PA, Phoenix, AZ and Tulsa, OK. Each of our hospitals, and corporate entities, earned a Best Place to Work distinction and receives numerous accreditations that celebrate our culture of clinical quality, innovation, high performance and wellness.
Beyond The Resume, What We Look For
We select people with talent—people who value working with others and thrive in an environment of continuous improvement. We are creative and resourceful problem solvers. We are inventors and innovators. As a CTCA Stakeholder, you make the difference in the life of a patient. Do you see yourself working with a passionate team in a dynamic, high growth environment? If so, we hope you begin the application process, today.