Sr. Benefit Analyst
SR BENEFIT ANALYST
This position is responsible for supporting CTCA’s benefits strategy and day-to-day operations through in-depth analysis, technical support, project management and relationship building. Stakeholders in this role assist with planning, design, analysis, modeling, and supporting key projects, including program implementation, across the enterprise. In addition, this role will support consistent and effective administration of benefit plans in compliance with applicable laws and regulations and introduce innovative and efficient process improvements.
- Recommends and assists with the design and development of benefits programs and policies. Maintains an ongoing effort to determine and maintain equity with current benefit trends, programs and legislative requirements. Compiles and interprets data related to benefits activity. Makes recommendations for plan changes and improvements based on quantitative modeling and analysis.
- Responsible for reporting, eligibility, compliance, data and testing support. Works as a liaison between vendors and plan participants, acts as a subject matter expert advising Stakeholders and Talent partners on benefits-related matters.
- Researches, compiles, analyzes and summarizes data for routine and/or special projects or reports. Prepares overall program, utilization, and financial metrics to continuously evaluate efficiency of plans and their value to eligible Stakeholders. Supports the benefits department in the planning and development of annual enrollment activities.
- Ensures compliance with all government laws and regulations governing benefits administration, including form 5500, SPD’s and plan documents, and preliminary and final discrimination testing for all required plans.
- Develops and manages project plans, schedules, major milestones, implementation timelines to ensure achievement of goals and tactical business results.
- Acts as liaison for communications between third party vendor, CTCA payroll and stakeholder population. Stakeholder and Talent partner point of contact relating to benefit programs and policies.
- BS/BA degree, preferably with a human resources or finance related concentration, or equivalent experience.
- Master’s degree preferred
- 4-6 years of progressive benefits (Health & Welfare, Retirement, Wellness) experience
- Healthcare experience a plus
- CEBS certification a plus
- Fundamental understanding of HR and employee benefit-related laws/regulations including COBRA, FMLA, ERISA and ACA/Health Care Reform
- Working knowledge of benefits compliance and reporting requirements, enrollment processes and plan administration with corporate benefits experience strongly desired
- Working knowledge of measuring program effectiveness/value and efficiency through utilization of quantitative metrics
- Experience administering defined contributions plans
- Strong project management experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft programs, including database development