Senior Financial Analyst
Senior Financial Analyst
We Fight Cancer: Care That Never Quits®
Cancer Treatment Centers of America® (CTCA®) delivers an extraordinary patient experience we call Patient Empowered Care®. We deliver state-of-the-art, high quality care through an integrative model where a team of experts puts patients at the center of their own care. Every day, you will help patients win the fight against cancer. Every day is challenging and rewarding beyond your imagination.
A Culture of Teamwork, Empowerment & Development
CTCA provides Stakeholders with exceptional support and easy access to a wide range of tools and resources they need to bring the best of themselves, every day. Our benefits, wellness, and compensation programs lead the market. We also provide extensive training and career development opportunities that encourage professional and personal growth—it is a point of pride. We empower our Stakeholders to deliver the highest standard of care, which we call the Mother Standard®.
The Senior Financial Analyst provides financial support to the CIO and IS department at CTCA.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Annual Operational and Capital Budget Process
- Monthly Forecast - Coordinating and preparing financial projections
- Monthly Cash Flow Projections
- Monthly financial reporting
- Analyzing financial results and identifying key variance drivers
- Financial Dashboard
- Month-end close accounting process
- P&L management with cost center owners
- Ad-hoc analysis, reporting and projects
Key Position Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting Required
- 2-4 years required of Accounting/Finance experience as a financial analyst
- Practical accounting and/or budgeting experience preferred
- Attention to detail and ability to maintain confidential information
- Excellent communication skills at all levels of leadership
- Excellent technical and analytical skills
- Thorough understanding of Microsoft Excel, and workable knowledge of Word, PowerPoint, Access or similar tools
- Effective organizational and critical thinking skills
- Accuracy and efficiency minded approach to work flow and execution
- Experience with the LAWSON ERP system preferred
- Able to work autonomously
- Possess a strong work ethic, be highly motivated, and maintain a high standard of operational quality and data integrity
The Best Place to Work
We call ourselves Stakeholders because we all have a stake in the care and success of every patient. Today, CTCA Stakeholders deliver healing and hope to patients fighting complex and advanced cancer in Atlanta, GA, Chicago, IL, Philadelphia, PA, Phoenix, AZ and Tulsa, OK. Each of our hospitals, and corporate entities, earned a Best Place to Work distinction and receives numerous accreditations that celebrate our culture of clinical quality, innovation, high performance and wellness.
Beyond The Resume, What We Look For
We select people with talent—people who value working with others and thrive in an environment of continuous improvement. We are creative and resourceful problem solvers. We are inventors and innovators. As a CTCA Stakeholder, you make the difference in the life of a patient. Do you see yourself working with a passionate team in a dynamic, high growth environment? If so, we hope you begin the application process, today.