Rev Cycle App Analyst
Revenue Cycle Applications Analyst
We Fight Cancer: Care That Never Quits®
Cancer Treatment Centers of America® (CTCA®) delivers an extraordinary patient experience we call Patient Empowered Care®. We deliver state-of-the-art, high quality care through an integrative model where a team of experts puts patients at the center of their own care. Every day is purposeful. Every day, you will help patients win the fight against cancer. Every day is challenging and rewarding beyond your imagination.
A Culture of Teamwork, Empowerment & Development
CTCA provides Stakeholders with exceptional support and easy access to a wide range of tools and resources they need to bring the best of themselves, every day. Our benefits, wellness, and compensation programs lead the market. Imagine access to your own personal health coach! We also provide extensive training and career development opportunities that encourage professional and personal growth—it is a point of pride. Those are just a few of the ways we empower our Stakeholders to deliver the highest standard of care, which we call the Mother Standard®.
The Revenue Cycle Application Analyst reviews, analyzes, and evaluates user’s needs as they relate to revenue cycle systems. The role will support configuration and maintenance of various revenue cycle systems. Assists with upgrades and changes to the base system. Additional responsibilities may include but are not limited to: basic configuration additions and changes to the systems, documenting functional and technical requirements, conducting system testing, helping to compile documentation for user manuals.
- Works with the customer and site analysts to document system requirements of requested changes or additions to the software. Assists with the development of technical solutions to satisfy those requirements and system testing.
- Works with the team to be current on product features and upgrades. Using the roadmap information, assists in education of the CTCA end-users on available new system functionality.
- Responsible for assigned application configuration. Monitors system configuration effectiveness. Utilizes prescribed department processes to report anomalies, errors, inaccuracies or inefficiencies.
- Collaborates with the user community and IT leadership to provide support for systems, projects and initiatives.
- Communicates and collaborates with internal and external customer base promoting a transparent work environment for all IT initiatives.
- Writes up, maintains and published system documentation and procedures for the revenue systems.
Applicants will be hired at the level they qualify for.
For junior level: Associates’ Degree or higher in Health Care or IT related field, or equivalent years of experience; and 2 years of IT or related business experience.
Non-junior: Bachelor's Degree or higher in Health Care or IT related field, or equivalent years of experience; and years of IT or related business experience.
The Best Place to Work
We call ourselves Stakeholders because we all have a stake in the care and success of every patient. Today, CTCA Stakeholders deliver healing and hope to patients fighting complex and advanced cancer in Atlanta, GA, Chicago, IL, Philadelphia, PA, Phoenix, AZ and Tulsa, OK. Each of our hospitals earned a Best Place to Work distinction and receives numerous accreditations that celebrate our culture of clinical quality, innovation, high performance and wellness. CTCA Stakeholders form the team of experts who deliver evidence-based clinical therapies, supported by state-of-the art technology and whole person support, including nutrition, mind-body medicine and naturopathic medicine, among many others. We never stop fighting and we always care for each patient as a whole person.
Benefits and Compensation
- Excellent benefit rates
- Bi-weekly pay checks
- $1,450 wellness incentive, per spouse
- Robust professional development program
- Work from home up to two days per week, with manager’s discretion after 90 days
- Free $600 towards vitamins, protein, etc. per year
- 11 vacation days, 10 personal holidays, 8 sick days, and 6 national holidays
- 401k immediate funding, vesting and matching
Beyond The Resume, What We Look For
We select people with talent—people who thrive in an environment of continuous improvement. We are creative and resourceful problem solvers. We are inventors and innovators. We are fighters at heart and we look for people who delight serving patients. The power, determination and beauty of the human spirit will enrich and energize you. As a CTCA Stakeholder, you make the difference in the life of a patient.
Do you see yourself working with a passionate team in a dynamic, high growth environment? Visit itjobs.cancercenter.com and begin the application process, today.