We Fight Cancer: Care That Never Quits®
Cancer Treatment Centers of America® (CTCA®) delivers an extraordinary patient experience we call Patient Empowered Care®. We deliver state-of-the-art, high quality care through an integrative model where a team of experts puts patients at the center of their own care. Every day, you will help patients win the fight against cancer. Every day is challenging and rewarding beyond your imagination.
A Culture of Teamwork, Empowerment & Development
CTCA provides Stakeholders with exceptional support and easy access to a wide range of tools and resources they need to bring the best of themselves, every day. Our benefits, wellness, and compensation programs lead the market. We provide extensive training and career development opportunities that encourage professional and personal growth—it is a point of pride. We empower our Stakeholders to deliver the highest standard of care, which we call the Mother Standard®.
The Patient Advocate plays a crucial role in Cancer Treatment Centers Of America® (CTCA) Patient acquisition funnel and its brand delivery. The Patient Advocate is the first point of contact for patients and caregivers reaching out to CTCA for information and support. The Patient Advocate is instrumental in engaging patients as they embark on their decision-making journey and ultimately determine whether CTCA is the right option for them.
The Patient Advocate is responsible for delivering the Mother Standard of Care® to all patients and caregivers. Their primary focus is to handle inbound calls and chats, gather the required information to appropriately assess the patient’s situation, accurately complete the record and then foster the patient’s interest in speaking with a representative who can help them understand more about CTCA’s capabilities. In the event that CTCA is not a possibility for a patient the Patient Advocate will provide them with resources to assist them in their journey.
- College education (BA,BS) preferred. (Business/Marketing/Sales/Healthcare/Communication)
- 2 – 3 years of equivalent experience in a complex Healthcare/Sales/Customer Service environment is required. Equivalent experience INCLUDES one or all of the following: use of a CRM system, Call Center Phone Queue Experience, Direct Customer Contact via phone or face to face, etc
- Achievement oriented; motivated by achieving efficiency/productivity goals and company objectives
- Strong communication, active listening and questioning skills
- Computer proficiency: CRM experience (preferably SalesForce), strong keyboarding skills and the ability to multi-task (type and talk) is required
- Familiarity with healthcare services/oncology preferred
The Best Place to Work
We call ourselves Stakeholders because we all have a stake in the care and success of every patient. Today, CTCA Stakeholders deliver healing and hope to patients fighting complex and advanced cancer in Atlanta, GA, Chicago, IL, Philadelphia, PA, Phoenix, AZ and Tulsa, OK. Each of our hospitals earned a Best Place to Work distinction and receives numerous accreditations that celebrate our culture of clinical quality, innovation, high performance and wellness.
Beyond The Resume, What We Look For
We select people with talent—people who thrive in an environment of continuous improvement. We are creative and resourceful problem solvers. We are inventors and innovators. As a CTCA Stakeholder, you make the difference in the life of a patient.
Do you see yourself working with a passionate team in a dynamic, high growth environment? Visit www.cancercenter.com/careers to begin your journey.