DW Business Analyst - IS - Full Time
DW Business Analyst – IS - Full Time
We Fight Cancer: Care That Never Quits®
Cancer Treatment Centers of America® (CTCA®) delivers an extraordinary patient experience we call Patient Empowered Care®. We deliver state-of-the-art, high quality care through an integrative model where a team of experts puts patients at the center of their own care. Every day is purposeful. Every day, you will help patients win the fight against cancer. Every day is challenging and rewarding beyond your imagination.
A Culture of Teamwork, Empowerment & Development
CTCA provides Stakeholders with exceptional support and easy access to a wide range of tools and resources they need to bring the best of themselves, every day. Our benefits, wellness, and compensation programs lead the market. Imagine access to your own personal health coach! We also provide extensive training and career development opportunities that encourage professional and personal growth—it is a point of pride. Those are just a few of the ways we empower our Stakeholders to deliver the highest standard of care, which we call the Mother Standard®.
The IS DW – Business Analyst reviews, analyzes, and evaluates user needs and the related systems. The role is responsible for assisting in the design of systems to parallel overall business strategies. He/she acts as an internal expert in terms of system capabilities, and is also responsible for knowing what changes have been made to the base system. Additional responsibilities include assisting with: documenting functional and technical requirements, mapping process flows, documenting test plans, conducting system testing, documenting user manuals and administering training.
- An Associates Degree in Computer Technology or related field is required; Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Information Systems is preferred.
- 3-5 years on a data-focused team inclusive of data warehousing, application development, reporting, and/or analytics
- 1+ year working in a healthcare or health insurance setting is required
- Has led 5-10 small to medium size technical initiatives or projects
- Advanced capabilities in the acquisition and drafting of business and/or technical requirements as an individual contributor and within a team environment
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of relational database concepts and can apply these to data warehousing and/or application constructs
- Intermediate to advanced experience with TSQL in the writing of complex queries to review data and data structures. This skill should be sufficient to perform data analysis in the review and troubleshooting of issues in stored procedures or other SQL-related processes
- Experience with two or more in the following applications – MS SQL Server; Informatica, Business Objects; Embarcadero; Visual Studio; TFS; SPSS; SAS; SSAS; SSRS
- Strong organizational skills and have leveraged one or more project management methodologies/tools in order to implement a technical solution
- Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
The Best Place to Work
We call ourselves Stakeholders because we all have a stake in the care and success of every patient. Today, CTCA Stakeholders deliver healing and hope to patients fighting complex and advanced cancer in Atlanta, GA, Chicago, IL, Philadelphia, PA, Phoenix, AZ and Tulsa, OK. Each of our hospitals earned a Best Place to Work distinction and receives numerous accreditations that celebrate our culture of clinical quality, innovation, high performance and wellness. CTCA Stakeholders form the team of experts who deliver evidence-based clinical therapies, supported by state-of-the art technology and whole person support, including nutrition, mind-body medicine and naturopathic medicine, among many others. We never stop fighting and we always care for each patient as a whole person.
Benefits and Compensation
- Excellent benefit rates
- Bi-weekly pay checks
- $1,450 wellness incentive, per spouse
- Robust professional development program
- Work from home up to two days per week, with manager’s discretion after 90 days
- Free $600 towards vitamins, protein, etc. per year
- 11 vacation days, 10 personal holidays, 8 sick days, and 6 national holidays
- 401k immediate funding, vesting and matching
Beyond The Resume, What We Look For
We select people with talent—people who thrive in an environment of continuous improvement. We are creative and resourceful problem solvers. We are inventors and innovators. We are fighters at heart and we look for people who delight serving patients. The power, determination and beauty of the human spirit will enrich and energize you. As a CTCA Stakeholder, you make the difference in the life of a patient.
Do you see yourself working with a passionate team in a dynamic, high growth environment? Visit itjobs.cancercenter.com and begin the application process, today.