Director of Nursing Infusion
Director of Nursing, Infusion
We Fight Cancer: Care That Never Quits®
Cancer Treatment Centers of America® (CTCA®) delivers an extraordinary patient experience we call Patient Empowered Care®. We deliver state-of-the-art, high quality care through an integrative model where a team of experts puts patients at the center of their own care. Every day, you will help patients win the fight against cancer. Every day is challenging and rewarding beyond your imagination.
A Culture of Teamwork, Empowerment & Development
CTCA provides Stakeholders with exceptional support and easy access to a wide range of tools and resources they need to bring the best of themselves, every day. Our benefits, wellness, and compensation programs lead the market. We provide extensive training and career development opportunities that encourage professional and personal growth—it is a point of pride. We empower our Stakeholders to deliver the highest standard of care, which we call the Mother Standard®.
The Director of Nursing, Patient Care Services in Infusion is a dynamic role with responsibility for the assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of staff, patient, departmental and organizational needs. The responsibilities include 24-hour accountability for day-to-day management and long term planning of the patient care area. The Director of Nursing, Patient Care Services also serves as a role model for professional excellence in the administration and delivery of patient care and is accountable for the age groups (average age group populations includes adults and geriatrics) as defined in the scope of care.
The Director of Nursing, Infusion, will lead the charge in delivering the "Mother Standard of Care" to the many patients we serve in the Philadelphia area. You are a dynamic individual. You are extremely engaging. You shine when you are able to help others and foster excellence in care. You are seeking career growth! Wow! If this sounds like you we want to talk to you!
Key Position Qualifications
- BSN Required; Master’s degree in appropriate field required—may consider high-level experience in lieu of Master’s degree, with requirement for degree acquisition.
- Minimum of 3 years Management Experience in an Acute Care Hospital Required.
- Experience in Oncology Required.
- Must have current Pennsylvania RN License or be eligible for immediate PA licensure.
- BLS and ACLS Required.
- OCN or AOCN preferred.
- Chemotherapy Certification highly preferred.
- Working knowledge of basic computer programs (Windows, MS Word, Excel, etc.) and ability to learn programs and the functions of our Electronic Health Records system required.
- Strong organizational and communication skills required.
- Strong knowledge of policies and procedures as related to various governing agencies such as but not limited to the Pennsylvania Department of Health and the Joint Commission on the Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations required.
- Ability to write Nursing Policies and Procedures.
The Best Place to Work
We call ourselves Stakeholders because we all have a stake in the care and success of every patient. Today, CTCA Stakeholders deliver healing and hope to patients fighting complex and advanced cancer in Atlanta, GA, Chicago, IL, Philadelphia, PA, Phoenix, AZ and Tulsa, OK. Each of our hospitals, and corporate entities, earned a Best Place to Work distinction and receives numerous accreditations that celebrate our culture of clinical quality, innovation, high performance and wellness.